Music City Tactical Shooters - Steel Match December 18, 2010

Music City Tactical Shooters will be hosting a Steel Match this Saturday. Stages will be posted with the hour after minor adjustments. The match will consist of 4 stages(approx 50 rounds minimum). After the match there will be a Man vs Man Steel competition(until we have a winner so bring plenty of ammo). The cost for the side match will be $10.00 and half of the winnings will go back to the winner. Depending on how many people are competiting, we will either have single elimination or best 2 out of three eliminations. We hope to see you there!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ping ping ping ping ping whif ping whif ping whif whif whif ping ping ping whif ping whif ping ping ping ping ping ping whif ping whif ping whif whif whif ping ping ping whif ping whif ping ping ping ping ping ping whif ping whif ping whif whif whif ping ping ping whif ping whif ping ping ping ping ping ping whif ping whif ping whif whif whif ping ping ping whif ping whif ping ping ping ping ping ping whif ping whif ping whif whif whif ping ping ping whif ping whif ping

Thank you Robert. This match would be a disappointment if not for people that loaned their personal steel for the match along with the steel props we already have. I tried to buy the rest of that special order of the 4 inch steel and the price was higher than I anticipated.

The morning will be cold but hope everyone will make a chance to go out in style for the last match of the year!

;)

I guess today, I was being called the Anti-Christ of the shooting sport. Wait Kemp calls me that every day! I loved all of the emails and PMs about the low round count that people took for granted. People brought 100 rounds of ammo on a 40 round count match and then had to go to Wally World to stock up for more shooting!

I know, I know......I am the Devil!!!!!

Sometimes my wife would read them to me while I entered them, until we got to the creative handwriting folks. Then she would hand the whole stack back to me and say good luck. :tough:

LOL......everyone should do it for atleast a year or so.......it would fix a lot of that.