Latest Firearm Coating Work pic heavy

Guest KCC

Here are a few pics of a 870 wingmag I recently coated. Turned out very nice considering how badly damaged it was! Just wished I had before pics. I charged him 100$ and he was tickled pink! This is grahite black cerakote.. Nothing fancy, but he loved it! Have a few pistol slides and frames Ill post up when I get them up loaded.

Blasted

83edc7af.jpg

Full cure (disregard the fingerprints! lol should've wiped them down just didnt seem them before the pics were taken)

3c03a466.jpg

0d37e018.jpg

eb972cdf.jpg

2a0794b3.jpg

b5ce50e7.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody do this in middle tn

You can mail in the parts to me! Very fast turn around! My oven is 7' tall, and 5' wide. Can do multiple items at once.

Yeah, gunrunner32. BTW, nice job.

Thanks! I picked up a Sig to do today also. Will post up some pics of it as well, when I get to the shop.

Edited by KCC
  • Administrator
You can mail in the parts to me! Very fast turn around! My oven is 7' tall, and 5' wide. Can do multiple items at once.

Thanks! I picked up a Sig to do today also. Will post up some pics of it as well, when I get to the shop.

You need to read the rules of this site before you start trying to promote your shop and services. We'd welcome you as a Vendor, but that is the only correct way to do it.

Contact me for furthers. Until then, please refrain.

Thanks.