Homeboy Sights

Guest KCSTEVE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

I've seen these things many times before also but every time I do I have to wonder that if in addition to normal sights that they may would come in handy from time to time.:)

No that does not mean I am going to buy any (if they even existed) just sayin....:shrug:

Somewhere that lost the "Birdman Weapons Systems" logo. Google that, and you'll have fun if you haven't seen this stuff before.

My favorite BWS product was the "Nuke 50":

Other favorites are the "Shot Caller 2000", "Jaded 50", and "My First Sniper Rifle". Ol' Birdman was a real trip. He was actually a very talented designer who had some real products like a fully adjustable target stock for the FN FAL, an early AR rail system, and other stuff. He used to be a regular poster at Subguns.com and FALFiles.com.

Guest KCSTEVE
Ok. Can you remove it?

Seriously, how do I remove this post? Fresh ideas or a sense of humor seem to be unwelcome by some.

I will refrain in the future.

Seriously, how do I remove this post? Fresh ideas or a sense of humor seem to be unwelcome by some.

I will refrain in the future.

You'll have to get a Moderator to remove it.

As for fresh ideas, as Mike said, they're always welcome.

And concerning a sense of humor... well... I'm kind'a getting the giggles over your reaction to being told your post was old news.... if that counts for anything. :D :D ;)

Quit pickin' on the geezer, says this geezer.

I've seen it many times, but strangely it doesn't keep me up at night that he posted it again. Matter of fact, didn't bother me enough to make some gleeful post like some.

And note, couple of folks had never seen it, and note², that even I me myself had never heard of Birdman Weapons Systems, and the other "products" created thereby.

- OS

Gleeful posts? I must'a missed those some how...

And no, it certainly won't keep me nights that he reposted an "oldie". Just thought he'd like to know that's what it was.

Still kind'a funny that he got a bit sensitive about it though... especially around here. :rolleyes:

I MUST know how you managed to make that little "2".:)

Alt+0178 (using number keypad)

3 Magic Words: Windows Character Map, where you can copy/paste all special characters, and it shows you keystrokes too.

Some things just shrink up when ya get old...

Yeah, well, my damn feet actually got bigger, go figger....

- OS

Did anybody see the youtube where a guy shoots a watermelon off another guys head with a .50?

THAT is a hoax. Look at his other videos...he's actually an accomplished student film maker, works in the biz, too.

Every seen the .50 BMG 100 yard ricochet back into the guy's bean? THAT is real.

- OS

Alt+0178 Yeah, well, my damn feet actually got bigger, go figger....

- OS

Well so did your nose and your ears, but we won't hold that against ya. :)

After thinking about it though, it seems that as a fellow ages, the parts he'd like to have grow...shrink, while ones he'd just as soon have stay the same or get smaller GROW.

Mother nature is apparently a very cruel bitch with a sadistic sense of humor... :-\

Edited by Jamie