Nashville gangland

laktrash

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnxdshooter
:rolleyes:Stop lying. We all know that there are no gangs in Tennessee outside of Memphis.:rolleyes:

Lol,

I know you are being sarcastic about that because if it were true how could my cousin be an undercover detective for nashville metro that infiltrates gangs for the gang unit If there were no gangs in Cashville?

Erm...thanks Punisher. It's apparently NOT obvious to tnxdshooter. All it takes is one person who knows or can figure out who tnxdshooter is in real life to connect the dots and figure out who the undercover cousin is. I've attended some computer security seminars with some folks presenting who can produce a scary amount of information from a screen name.

Erm...thanks Punisher. It's apparently NOT obvious to tnxdshooter. All it takes is one person who knows or can figure out who tnxdshooter is in real life to connect the dots and figure out who the undercover cousin is. I've attended some computer security seminars with some folks presenting who can produce a scary amount of information from a screen name.

That might be useful if he only had one cousin.

That might be useful if he only had one cousin.

But only one cousin in the Nashville PD. What are the chances? I'll say 7 to 1 for optimism sake.

I must say, I love looking at the time stamp on posts. Sometimes I can barely refresh before there is another reply.

Look. I didn't mean this to turn into anything other than a reminder that this is a PUBLIC forum. If you wouldn't put it on the cork board at Wal-Mart, maybe this isn't a good place to post it either. that's probably something we can all use a reminder of from time to time. It's not like the post said "my cousin whose name is Officer Bob and lives at 123 Main Street is an undercover cop. Oh, here's a link to his photo too." It's just that it's pretty scary what can be pulled together by someone who knows what they're doing using very little information to begin with.

Edited by monkeylizard
Look. I didn't mean this to turn into anything other than a reminder that this is a PUBLIC forum. If you wouldn't put it on the cork board at Wal-Mart, maybe this isn't a good place to post it either. that's probably something we can all use a reminder of from time to time. It's not like the post said "my cousin whose name is Officer Bob and lives at 123 Main Street is an undercover cop. Oh, here's a link to his photo too." It's just that it's pretty scary what can be pulled together by someone who knows what they're doing using very little information to begin with.

I was just giving ya a hard time thinking you were talking about us saying something dumb, but you've got a valid point.

Tnxd you might want to remove that post if he's a real deep cover UC. Because if I was deep cover and you told me you posted that id probably beat your ass.

Guest tnxdshooter

He has been found out already cuz he shot a dude here recently in nashville and they plastered his name all over the damned papers. I dont know if he still does undercover work but he did at one time. I do know that they dont know what he looks like cuz they never showed his face on the news just his name so he is probably okay. I am no more endangering him that he did himself when he shot that dude and got plastered all over the news.

Because if I was deep cover and you told me you posted that id probably beat your ass.

Lol... i believe we have reached an understanding. :rolleyes:

tnxd, that changes things. Still, it's important for all of us to keep the public-ness of these boards in mind.

On a lighter note....how many minutes into the show will we get before seeing The Drake Motel on Murfreesboro Rd.? It's usually about 10 minutes when COPS is filmed here.

Edited by monkeylizard
Guest FiddleDog

Prayers going out to your cousin. It's a shame that our "news affiliates" are so willing to put peoples lives at risk (who happen to be risking their lives so that the public can be safer) because they think it gets ratings. Used to be that Journalsts actually cared about the communities that they report on...

Edited by FiddleDog
bad choice of words

I did catch the show beening from Frieindsville I couldn't relate to the locations I did know where nolensville pike was. They did say I beleive the quote was "tennesse has some of the loosest gun laws " and you didn't need a "license or permit" and "anybody could buy a rifle, shotgun or handgun" from a gun show, showed Gun City a couple of times. O well what did I expect, pretty boring show really

It's a re-run and we've discussed it before, but the gangs mentioned I am very familiar with. Most of those guys are wannabe's. Not to say they aren't a threat but it is in no way like Detroit, NY, or LA type gang stuff. Gangland gave them much more credit than they deserve.

It's a re-run and we've discussed it before, but the gangs mentioned I am very familiar with. Most of those guys are wannabe's. Not to say they aren't a threat but it is in no way like Detroit, NY, or LA type gang stuff. Gangland gave them much more credit than they deserve.

Sorry I didn't know this was old discussion. I agree there wasn't much substance to the program. I thought the show was boring. I just recently started scanning these "gangland shows " I'm mainly fascinated with the organazation on the biker gangs.