Walther PK 380

rab

This may have been cover before, but I am in the market to purchase a walther pk 380 .Seen it at the gun shop ,fall in love with the look and size an a good price. What the talk about this in all black? Is there a good ISW holster out there now?:lol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Business partner bought one and is having a hard time finding a holster that he likes for it. So far, he has settled for an Uncle Mikes. I really like the feel of the gun, be nice if they came out with it in a 9mm as I have enough .380 's as it is.

I love my PK380. Its great to shoot.

As far as a holster, High Noon holsters has a version to fit the PK380 in almost every model. I have one on order, so I will tell you what I think when it gets here.

BTW it can be really picky about ammo, so if you buy one make sure you test what ever you carry in it. (For the range, the WWB seems to work for everyone).

If you have any questions just ask. I am pretty sure that there are a few other people here with one.

Guest 10mm4me
My Business partner bought one and is having a hard time finding a holster that he likes for it. So far, he has settled for an Uncle Mikes. I really like the feel of the gun, be nice if they came out with it in a 9mm as I have enough .380 's as it is.

They did come out with it in 9mm, it's called the P99. Practically the same gun but in 9mm and built better. It actually has a decocker and a slide stop lever. It is expensive though. It costs about as much as a Sig or HK when it's it's all said and done and for what you get, I consider the P99 to be one of the worst values in the handgun market today.

They did come out with it in 9mm, it's called the P99. Practically the same gun but in 9mm and built better. It actually has a decocker and a slide stop lever. It is expensive though. It costs about as much as a Sig or HK when it's it's all said and done and for what you get, I consider the P99 to be one of the worst values in the handgun market today.

No, the PK380 is smaller than the P99, more in line with the P22.

Guest Boogieman
No, the PK380 is smaller than the P99, more in line with the P22.

The pk380 and p22 are very close in size. The P99 is much larger than either one. My dad had a P99 and a P22 and there is quite a difference in size. The P99c might be close as well as the PPS but you're looking at twice the price for either of those.

Guest 10mm4me

Well I hate to break it to everyone, but there won't be a 9mm from Walther any smaller than the P99 sub. It is a similar gun in action but has to be beefed up to handle the 9mm. If you want a P22 size 9mm, right now the only choices are the Roughrbaugh (prob spelled that wrong) or the Kel-Tec PF9

Holster choices for the PK380 are limited at this time. I have both the P22 and the PK380 and love them both but am always watching for new holster ideas to cover the PK380. Yes, these two are close in size but just because a holster is made the P22 doesn't mean it will alway fit the "slightly" larger 380.

"Well I hate to break it to everyone, but there won't be a 9mm from Walther any smaller than the P99 sub. It is a similar gun in action but has to be beefed up to handle the 9mm. If you want a P22 size 9mm, right now the only choices are the Roughrbaugh (prob spelled that wrong) or the Kel-Tec PF9"

10mm We know you are a Glock fan, but the Walther PK380 and the P99c are 2 completely different guns I have both. And not meaning to steal the thread but the P99c is the sweetest handguns I have ever owned and i carry it daily. Back to the thread: Crossbreed makes holsters for the PK380 and it makes carrying the gun feel like you are not carrying. When used I have to keep checking o see that it is still there.

D&T has the Crossbreed holster for the PK380 in stock. We sell a lot of them and everyone seems to really like them. It is an up-sized P22 and not a smaller P99. Two different animals, although the ergos are some of the best around.

I shot the PK380 today that a friend bought at the gun show a couple weeks ago. I really liked it, it was nice and light and fairly accurate, at least as accurate as I can be. He had the model with the laser under the front.

Guest buttonhook
"Well I hate to break it to everyone, but there won't be a 9mm from Walther any smaller than the P99 sub. It is a similar gun in action but has to be beefed up to handle the 9mm. If you want a P22 size 9mm, right now the only choices are the Roughrbaugh (prob spelled that wrong) or the Kel-Tec PF9"

Not true I believe the PPS is smaller........than the P99 I know it is thinner and you can get it in 9mm or .40 it is really about the size of the PPK in fact PPS and the PF9 are almost identical in size

Edited by buttonhook