So now it looks like my wife might be willing to get over her fears

Guest archerdr1

Guest archerdr1

My wife's friend told her that she was selling drugs from her house where her 3 yr old daughter and 1 yr old son live. She has a roommate, a large gangbanger drug dealer, that she let move in. Today, my wife is in court with her friend's mother and father trying to get the kids removed from a not good situation. Well, turns out that b/c of something that happened 14 years ago (failure to report crime), lawyer is trying to get grandma deemed an "unfit mother". So, my wife agrees to take custody of this 1 year old and the 3 yr old will go live with her daddy (kids have different fathers and the father of the one yr old is crazy). So, in the mean time, her boyfriend and roommate are aware that my wife did what she did and that I have both of her kids at the present while court is going on... oh, and they are both armed! They are going to take out an order of protection on them, but I know that an order of protection is not worth the paper it is written on, therefore I am arming up everything I have and just hoping to not have to do anything. I think I might be able to get my wife to get her permit now! Anyone in East Ridge that might be riding around, feel free to drive by Mary Anna Dr.:)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnxdshooter
My wife's friend told her that she was selling drugs from her house where her 3 yr old daughter and 1 yr old son live. She has a roommate, a large gangbanger drug dealer, that she let move in. Today, my wife is in court with her friend's mother and father trying to get the kids removed from a not good situation. Well, turns out that b/c of something that happened 14 years ago (failure to report crime), lawyer is trying to get grandma deemed an "unfit mother". So, my wife agrees to take custody of this 1 year old and the 3 yr old will go live with her daddy (kids have different fathers and the father of the one yr old is crazy). So, in the mean time, her boyfriend and roommate are aware that my wife did what she did and that I have both of her kids at the present while court is going on... oh, and they are both armed! They are going to take out an order of protection on them, but I know that an order of protection is not worth the paper it is written on, therefore I am arming up everything I have and just hoping to not have to do anything. I think I might be able to get my wife to get her permit now! Anyone in East Ridge that might be riding around, feel free to drive by Mary Anna Dr.:)

Next time I am down that way which will be a week or so I will drive by there for sure with my 45 sittin on the seat. If I see em outside I might even make like I am lost and stop and ask for directions so I can make sure they see my gat.

Guest archerdr1

The only reason I would really ask people that might be in the neighborhood to drive by is b/c my wife is home alone a lot with the kids... not to stir up trouble.

Guest tnxdshooter
preciate it. One is a big black dude, one is a built irish guy. He is a bouncer.

Aint skeert. I used to do a little bouncing myself. Back in my younger days Id have fought em both if I needed to. Now if they attack me I might just clear leather and at least get em to back off.

Guest archerdr1

update... we thought that since my wife was appointed the mediator that we would not have any trouble for at least two weeks since they have to go back to court on the 22nd for a final ruling. Well... tonight we had a visitor, and unfortunately I am stuck at work, my vehicle is broke down, so my wife had to drop me off. We have a guy that is living in a detatched building on my property. Because of all of this going on, I put a .38 special down there with him. Just a little while ago my wife called me and said that he came up to the house and said that someone came to the garage and was looking into the window with a flashlight. My friend pulled the .38 and said "Don't move" and put it up towards the guy. The guy said, "Hey, Put that thing away, I am East Ridge Police" My friend put the gun down and the officer told him that he was chasing a big black guy through my yard. Normally, I would not pair that with what we are going through, but when my wife called my neighbor, she told her that her daughter saw him and another guy with him. The other guy was a large, built white guy with red hair. Both matched these guys description to a T. She said that they parked at the bottom of the hill and were walking up towards my house. Just as a refresher, the guys that we are looking out for are: a large black man, he is a drug dealer and gang member with 4 outstanding warrants, and the other is a tall large framed (bouncer at electric cowboy) irish guy (red hair). So, here I am, stuck at work with two guys that are possibly out to get my wife, probably just want to scare her, in my neighborhood. Good thing is that the cops are watching for them. If anyone is out in the area, feel free to do a drive by.