3 big deer pics....Don't ask where!

I am sworn to secrecy. But I can tell you that they are in Tennessee and I have permission to hunt there. :D

The first two bucks have been caught on this camera since it was put up a few weeks before bow season started. The 3rd buck didn't show up until this week. The camera is set up on a salt lick next to a pond in the woods. The new 10 pointer made a scrape right on top of the salt lick! Problem is that all the pictures have been between midnight and 3am.

Enjoy

IMG00309.jpg

IMG00310.jpg

IMG00329.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big 12 pointer in the first picture was shot yesterday, opening day of Muzzleloader season. It was shot on the neighboring farm by a young girl, I am told. I have requested pictures, so hopefully some color close ups to follow. I am glad a young girl got this fine buck.

The big 12 pointer in the first picture was shot yesterday, opening day of Muzzleloader season. It was shot on the neighboring farm by a young girl, I am told. I have requested pictures, so hopefully some color close ups to follow. I am glad a young girl got this fine buck.

Very cool! I really hope I can get my first deer this year. I had terrible luck as a kid when I went.

If you get some pics from your neighbor, post some if you can. I saw a good deer 3 mornings ago walking through the woods. I only got glimpses of him going through the trees. Looked like a good shooter, but couldn't tell how many points. Man, I'll tell yah there ought to be some good bucks around here as many young bucks i've let walk.

Well I don't have pictures yet, but the big deer in picture #1 that the girl killed on opening day of Muzzleloader scored 137 points. I was guessing 140, but it did have a brow tine broken off from fighting. Still hoping for some photos to post so you can tell the comparison.

If you can make it to the Busy Bee gas station in Cumberland City, there is a picture on there bragging board.