Need Holster Suggestions - Kel-Tec P3AT

Guest DRO

Ok, I'm looking for good suggestions on a P3AT holster. Maybe this will help me settle on one and be a good discussion. Mainly I'm looking to carry back pocket, so I like something that will fully break up the print (not just a Desantis Nemesis). Let me know what you think.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, have seen some good ones online. DM Bullard, K&D, Graham Holsters come to mind. I'm wondering if anyone has any personal experience with one they'd recommend. Cheaper and less wait time is good, as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uncle George's Wallet Holster

I don't have personal experience with this holster, but I've read several good reviews on both KTOG and LCP forums. Talon Training Group also sells one similar but theirs is about $20 more. If you do buy one, please do a quick review to let us know how you like it. I've always carried my P3AT and LCP in the front pocket, but I'm giving serious consideration to moving to back pocket carry.

Guest hoss6175

I have the keltec 380 and carry in my front pocket with a desantis nemesis G3 holtser and it works great gun comes out holster don't works every time and not a bad price either under 20 bucks

Guest VolGrad

I could never find one I was happy with either so I designed this one and had TT Gunleather make it. It's not on his website but you can send him an e-mail or call him and he will make you one.

TTLCPinside.jpg

TToutside.jpg

IMG_5925.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

The only other pocket holsters I've found I really like are aHolster's kydex for the LCP or leather ones for J-frames by Pocket Concealment Systems.

Guest VolGrad
Very nice holster and pics, VolGrad. I like how minimalist that is. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. That's what I was going for. Most of the holsters have these huge flanges at the bottom they claim are necessary to hold the holster in your pocket on the draw. My feeling is I want the pistol started out of the holster while it's still in my pocket. That's why I designed it with the little thumb tab spot so you could push it off as you are coming out of the pocket ... or just to get it loose while still in your pocket. Sometimes I want the pistol "clear" of leather while still concealed ... while doing a threat assessment, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, I'm looking for good suggestions on a P3AT holster. Maybe this will help me settle on one and be a good discussion. Mainly I'm looking to carry back pocket, so I like something that will fully break up the print (not just a Desantis Nemesis). Let me know what you think.

The guy who owns TN Gun Country showed me one when I bought my Kel-Tec there - a personal one he uses. Don't know the name of the holster, though, but it looked like a wallet style. That's TN Gun Country in Clarksville - 931-552-2118 (on Ft Campbell Blvd if you are ever over this way).

• 3 weeks later...