Medal of Honor?

Jon_L

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not online gaming so this probably doesnt account for much but I thought at least on campaign it was waaayyyy too short and never really impressed me. I hope COD Black Ops is better, glad I rented before buying it

Thanks for the comments. I have been contemplating on whether to buy MOH or not. I don't do online gaming either. Too addictive for me. I guess I will wait until next week when my Fallout New Vegas will be here. I will probably buy Gothic 4 as well, maybe Fable III. I did, however, get this really creepy game last week, Amnesia Dark Descent. Very intense moments.

MOH didn't rate all that high on gamespot, but I will probably buy it anyway because one of the last games I played was Alpha Protocol. It had a very meager rating on gamespot, and I thought it was great.

Guest coldblackwind
Thanks for the comments. I have been contemplating on whether to buy MOH or not. I don't do online gaming either. Too addictive for me. I guess I will wait until next week when my Fallout New Vegas will be here. I will probably buy Gothic 4 as well, maybe Fable III. I did, however, get this really creepy game last week, Amnesia Dark Descent. Very intense moments.

MOH didn't rate all that high on gamespot, but I will probably buy it anyway because one of the last games I played was Alpha Protocol. It had a very meager rating on gamespot, and I thought it was great.

If you don't do online gaming, dont get it. I picked it up yesterday, and beat the campaign in between 4-5 hours, which seems to be about average. The AI is painfully stupid, its quite an easy game, and while the close up stuff (guns, teammates, etc) were very pretty, I thought the scenery was underdone. I bought battlefield bad co 2 (gamestop has a buy 2 get 1 free deal on their used games right now), and I thought bad co 2 was a better game. For multiplayer though, I imagine MOH will be quite fun.

Is this new new game where you can be a Taliban and kill Americans?

There was some interesting discussion about that on talk radio this morning.

They supposedly took that out, or at least the "Taliban" name I guess, but I won't buy it because of it. Something just didn't jive with me about trying to re-boot a fallen franchise by marketing it to an audience that is more than likely going to be pro-military and saying "Here play as the enemy and kill Americans!"

I'll wait for CoD. Medal of Honor has always sucked IMHO.

What about any other game when you were killing the american team?

It is a video game guys. If you feel this way I won't say you are wrong but I do not. I have played both sides and played both betas which had the taliban name. When playing that team and I did not feel I was killing an american at any time. I was playing against the OPFOR.

What about any other game when you were killing the american team?

It is a video game guys. If you feel this way I won't say you are wrong but I do not. I have played both sides and played both betas which had the taliban name. When playing that team and I did not feel I was killing an american at any time. I was playing against the OPFOR.

Can't really say that I've ever played a game like that. I can't even think of any others that had you killing American military.