Hi...my name is.... Post a picture of yourself!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
...Seriously, there aren't many pics of me...

Let me point out the obvious question that yet no one has yet posed...

Do any of us really want to see pics of Jack that bad?

:cool:

Guest jackdm3

I ROLLIN'. THEY HATIN'.

SWIMMIN'. THEY HATIN'.

WE ELOPIN'. PARENTS HATIN'.

WE MARRIED. THEY PRAYIN'.

NO BREAKFAST THIS MORNIN'? YOU DYIN'!!!

Edited by strickj
Guest BEARMAN
If it were I, my pate would be ala Bruce Willis. Some can rock that hardcore look. Tried it shaved much?

Yeah, shaved it down to the "hide" once...wifey bout s:poop:t a squeely worm...so, to placate her...I didn't cut it so close again, however...I absolutly loved it...fwiw...it may be in the cards again...in the near future. :(

Guest BEARMAN
I may have too many scars to look good like that.

Heck, Jack, scars might add to the "tough guy, enforcer" look, kinda like your last pic...the one where you're holding the big alley sweeper. :(

Heck, Jack, scars might add to the "tough guy, enforcer" look, kinda like your last pic...the one where you're holding the big alley sweeper. :(

I don't think anybody'd even notice how many scars he has, while he's pointing the boom broom at 'em....

Guest Sgt. Joe
I don't think anybody'd even notice how many scars he has, while he's pointing the boom broom at 'em....

Somebody put some serious trust in him to even take that pic, I like Jack but I wouldnt have taken it.....Would any of you?

Okay, different perspective on Jack. I see......George Clooney now. Brother, where for art thou shells for thy shotty.

Thou shalt not spill the light of knowledge down the empty barrel of thy sweeper.

For if the sweeper is to be used, the light shall not strike them down but their laughter will smite YOU!

Thou will keep the shotty loaded and not bow down to pressure from the hordes to post pics.

So I let it be written, so let you be done.

Out

Guest jackdm3

I was waiting to talk about that. I unloaded it, put a penlight halfway down the barrel, gave Kathy the camera and said "get the pic." She didn't even flinch.Trust? We haz it. Wish other women were that bold.

Somebody put some serious trust in him to even take that pic, I like Jack but I wouldnt have taken it.....Would any of you?

Strange as it might sound, yeah, I would. Worst thing he's gonna do is shoot me, and with that light stuffed in the barrel, it'd probably be as hard on him as it would be on me.

And the doc would have plenty of light in the wound to see by, while he chased down any buckshot that made the trip. :(

Guest jackdm3

Unfortunately, the effect built into the camera creates a strobing effect that we didn't know about and she said it was awesome while she was capturing it, "like a flaring halo blast" that didn't make it all the way to your end of things. Would have been a great GIF avatar.

Guest BEARMAN
Okay, different perspective on Jack. I see......George Clooney

You know, Rightwinger...I was thinking Clooney too. But, I didn't want to give Jack the "big head" LOL!

Jack, I reckon Kathy does have alot of trust in you...to let you point that "master blaster" at her.

She's definitely a "keeper" fwiw.

Guest jackdm3

12 years now. Only knew each other for 5 months beforehand. Sometimes you just know.

She's had edged weapons, hand-to-hand combat training. Why can't other women turn it on like that. Just for them to have her not-taking-any-of-your-schit mentality would be nice, regardless of carrying.

Edited by jackdm3