Hi...my name is.... Post a picture of yourself!

Guest BEARMAN
BTW, our camera has a timer, so if I feel the need to get a pic similar to Jack's, I can do it without anybody having to look down the barrel of a gun.

Post one up, Jamie....I bet it would look twice as bad, in a two barrel shoot gun! Iffin you got a two barrel shoot gun. :(

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Just remembered that scene. Did y'all notice he took that double barrel to the OK and shot it 3 times?

"Say whe-ehn."

Know what I'm watching after Hurt Locker's over.

Post one up, Jamie....I bet it would look twice as bad, in a two barrel shoot gun! Iffin you got a two barrel shoot gun. :popcorn:

No got.

But if somebody'll loan me one'a them 3-shootin' coach guns, I'll see what I can manage. :popcorn:

Guest Sgt. Joe
Strange as it might sound, yeah, I would. Worst thing he's gonna do is shoot me, and with that light stuffed in the barrel, it'd probably be as hard on him as it would be on me.

And the doc would have plenty of light in the wound to see by, while he chased down any buckshot that made the trip. :popcorn:

Yea yea I know, I would take the pic for him too. But messin with him is much more fun than being all honest and stuff.:lol:

And Yea Jack you got yourself a keeper, I once had a GF that was a martial arts expert and could whoop my butt even back in my prime years, she was just too much of a free spirit to let me tie her down....Oh wait?:popcorn:.....

Whoops sorry.....back to pics ;):D

Guest BEARMAN
Is there a secret prize

No prizes here, Jack...but, like in real life...its nice to put a face with whom you're having a conversation with....right.

Now, I feel like I know you fellers just a wee bit better, since I got a face to go along with all that text...know what I mean?

Guest jackdm3

This one bastard I used to work with liked to call me Hair Farm. He thought it was a pretty cool dig at me, yet he didn't have a cute woman in the office saying she wanted to tie HIS hair around HER waist.

Guest BEARMAN
This one bastard I used to work with liked to call me Hair Farm. He thought it was a pretty cool dig at me, yet he didn't have a cute woman in the office saying she wanted to tie HIS hair around HER waist.

Heck...back in 1973, I got fired from a good job....for having long hair! LOL!

Wish I had that hair now.....hmmmmm....the good 'ol days!

Guest jackdm3

I'd love to have heard rock in '73. I was 2, so I heard it but I didn't "hear" it. Should have posted a pic of me playing drums around '75. They said I was THE BOMB! But not in a good way.

Guest jackdm3
post pics or gtfo imo.

You got it, dude!!! Matched grip and everything. Zildjians, Ludwigs and attitude!

003-5.jpg

Edited by jackdm3
Guest BEARMAN

Great retro pics, Jamie...I got some old ones like that too...just gotta find 'em and scan 'em first......come on guys & gals, post....this thread delivers!....NEXT!

Guest Sgt. Joe

A good morning as a tourist, turned into a very different afternoon

CIMG1544-1-1.jpg

A few in my favorite position

CIMG0149-1.jpg

CIMG0891.jpg

Here's my BUG, Very good to have around but they wouldnt let me take her home:rolleyes:

CIMG1345-1.jpg

Guest Sgt. Joe
What a bunch of greedy jerks. Couldn't get it in the duffel? :D

Well I did put a few in the duffle but they got all funky about it when I tried to take them home.

Talk about a Hoot, I just found this one.:D

I had just broken up with one and gave the other one a "friendship" ring.....can ya tell which was which....:drama: And NO the little one wasnt either.

SCANS004.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Joe
Guest Sgt. Joe

Here's the team, we were 32-1 over three years and played in the first ever Snapper Bowl Tourament in Panama City Fl.

The Snapper Bowl is now the longest running youth football tournament in the country. It was played over Thanksgiving weekend and invites teams from all over the South East. It started with 8 teams and one divison and now brings in 40-60 teams a year and has several divisons.

First year that I played we were 10-0 no tourament, second year 10-0 + 2 tourament wins for 12-0, third year 10-0 and got skunked in the first game of the tourament by a team half our size from Baton Rouge LA. A day I shall never forget.

THE OAKLAND TERRACE GATORS

PANAMA CITY FL

SCANS.jpg