What's your favorite movie/TV quote or catch phrase?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." - Bob Lee Swagger - SHOOTER

"You don't understand how serious this is. They killed my dog." - Bob Lee Swagger - SHOOTER

Bob Lee Swagger: "Where are we meeting?" Col. Issac Johnson: "Somewhere where I can see you coming from a god da#ned long way off." - SHOOTER

"Colonel, your moral compass is so fu@&ed up, I'll be shocked if you manage to find your way back to the parking lot." - SHOOTER

"I didn't know you had a woman." "Neither did I... until they took her." - SHOOTER

"Look, it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why." - Rusty Ryan - OCEANS 12

I'm a huge R. A. Heinlein fan, but the best quotes come from books not made into movies.

I agree, no one ever gets those though.

A couple more of my favorites

"The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."

"When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not far away. It is time to go elsewhere. The best thing about space travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere. "

Mike

Edited by Mike

Pulp Fiction:

1. Ahh man, I shot marvin in the face.

2. I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

3. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee..

4. The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride f@#$ing with you. F@#$ pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

5. Bring out the Gimp. The Gimp's sleepin'. Well I guess you'll just have to go wake him up now won't ya?

Zombieland:

1. I could use a Twinkie.

2. Thank God for rednecks. This is a really big truck and these are really big guns.