Browning Buck Mark Bull Micro

xRUSTYx

Helllllo ...

Getting the wife a Pink Carbon Fiber Walther P22 for Christmas. Figure, I might as well get a .22 as well. Cheaper & Damn fun range time :)

Anyways .... Love seeing the reliability of Ruger's and Buck Marks, just not a fan of the 5.5"+ barrels. Went to Brownings site, and think I fell in love with the Bull Micro:

Its got an MSRP of $339, and from searches, street value on NIB's Bull Micro's is about $225 - $250! I did have a couple questions.

1) Those that have the Micro Buckmark (either the bull or standard) what are your thoughts?

2) I can't find the "Bull" Micro model ANYWHERE. Been searching high and low for the past hour or two. I found a few "standard" models, they just don't seem to do it for me. If anyone has a lead on where there may be one available, I would certainly appreciate it!

Here's a Pic for those wondering:

Buck-Mark-Micro-Bull-MID-051431-m.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you determined street value, how come you can't find any on the street? You should be tripping over them at $225, right?

I had a Buckmark. It was OK. Felt more prissy than the Ruger. Not picky about ammo. Not really my cup of tea in the end.

If you determined street value, how come you can't find any on the street? You should be tripping over them at $225, right?

I had a Buckmark. It was OK. Felt more prissy than the Ruger. Not picky about ammo. Not really my cup of tea in the end.

street value was determined by a couple several sources, that allow you to email when back in stock -- that is the pricing level they were all at. don't think I saw one for more thank $250 :D

I had a full size bull for a while. I liked it, except that the rear sight just kept unscrewing itself and falling off while shooting. Got rid of it and really like the Ruger MKII.

i'm trying to like longer barrel pistols -- just not a real fan of full size. I like 4" barrels and below :D