xs big dot sights

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lester Weevils

Got the big dots on a Kahr P9. They are very easy to see and aim. I like em on the P9.

Dunno if sights that big would be good for 'target accuracy', but they are very easy to see for quick aiming at center of mass. I'm not good on the Kahr double-action trigger control. It would be interesting to put big dots on a gun I can shoot more accurately to see how 'accurate' one could be with the big sights.

Got the big dots on a Kahr P9. They are very easy to see and aim. I like em on the P9.

Dunno if sights that big would be good for 'target accuracy', but they are very easy to see for quick aiming at center of mass. I'm not good on the Kahr double-action trigger control. It would be interesting to put big dots on a gun I can shoot more accurately to see how 'accurate' one could be with the big sights.

same here. some folks seem to be able to maintain their accuracy at range while others seem to have problems past about 10 yards. these will be for my carry gun, so long range shots are kinda pointless for me, but i'm still interested in seeing if i can keep the groupings small at 15-20 yards.

People either love them or hate them, My best friend installed them on a bunch of his pistols after a trip to a gun school and drinking the Kool Aid. The XS sights last about 1 month, his shooting when the ##it. I would recommend finding somebody that has them installed on a firearm and try them out before you drop $120.00 on something you just might not like.

The XS sights last about 1 month, his shooting when the ##it.

?

I would recommend finding somebody that has them installed on a firearm and try them out before you drop $120.00 on something you just might not like.

I agree.

Agreed, I think their good for fast acquisition, short defensive situations... Not so great for target shooting... I'm thinking of switching out to some Heinie Sights soon (straight 8's, NS)

I have them on my Glock 19 and they are great for fast shooting at short ranges. They are not target sights! I'll be glad to let someone shoot my 19 if they want to try them.
Guest DanE479

I can hit at 25yds all day long with them. It's just about learning how to shoot with them. For a short/medium range combat gun, there is no better sight out there, in my opinion. The big dot front is so eas to acquire, it's almost like cheating...