Series 1 Tactical Handgun Course Oct. 9th in Dickson

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redbarron06

Figured you guys were teaching something. Watching those guys in full battle rattle running from the firing line to the gate and back.

I saw those come in. I was driving the red silverado Z71 extended cab. It was a fun week. We have Level IV sniper in June for the instructors and staff so we can flesh out the course for next year.

I have taken Sniper I, II, III, and LE Rifle Instructor from Denny. Can't go wrong with any class he teaches. I instruct now for Denny which is harder than being a student I think, but I learn as much from the other side of the rifle now as I did behind the scope.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest motonut
I am an instructor with Denny under High Ground Training Group. We list all upcoming courses on his websites:

Home

Home

We were talking about another handgun as well as a rifle course, but nothing firm yet.

I sent in my app for the June 11 Handgun 1 class yesterday.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest motonut

Handgun 1 class is this Sat. June 11. I'm signed up and looking forward to it. Planning on using my new Sig SP2022 (9mm) for the class. I've put about 400 rds. through the pistol at the range so it is modestly broken in. I'll have the Kahr CW9 as backup.

Just wish we could get a cold front to blow through before then.......

• 2 months later...

I'm signed up for the Level 2 Hangun in November. Can't wait. It will be nice to take the course in cooler weather. (now watch some weather anomaly blow through and have a heat wave that day!)

I'm thinking of shooting my 1911 in this course since that's more often my carry gun. However, I don't remember anyone shooting one in Level 1. I will have to do more mag changes than everyone else to keep up, lol. Thoughts?