west tenn.

Guest zeddicus

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

There are a few of us although not a whole lot who claim Jackson as home, several others in surrounding areas.

I shoot at the Great Outdoors Store's indoor range although it has been way too long.

If we could find a place between memphis and jackson we could all have a large get together (20 people maybe?) and blow up some targets....but since there are no ranges we are kinda screwed unless someone has a rich uncle with a nice attitude for weird people.

P.S The guys from up north can haul their tails down here. I have driven five miles short of Kentucky to get reloading equipment they can drive an hour south to shoot:D

there is a range out side of paris,it has pistol 400m rifle range and trap,5 stand, and skeet. its twra owned cost is 5 dollars to shoot. holly fork shooting complex.

I'm from Jackson... I visit the Great Outdoor Store often but never shot there. I'm a member of the Tennessee Sports Foundation. Our range is located on Riverside Dr. Four pistol ranges, a 100 yd rifle range, a 500 yd rifle range, an area for you throw your own clay birds for shotgun and an archery range. It's nothing fancy, but a great place to shoot.

• 1 year later...

BUMP because I hate shooting at the FOP and Jackson Indoor is closed until Rangemaster USA re-opens in a few weeks. I need an outdoor rifle range. I tried to join Riverside but I don't compete and don't know anybody there to sponsor me. Anybody know if Holley Fork allows NFA stuff?

The Jan. newsletter from Range USA said they plan to open Range USA of Jackson within a few weeks. It will have 5 rifle lanes and 5 pistol lanes.

Where is this going to be located?

I heard the other day that Great Outdoors closed is that where it will be?

Edited by Sidinman
Guest rockytop

It is supposed to re-open in the same location in a couple of weeks. It has been partitioned off from the rest of the building. Closed for inventory and remodeling.

Great Outdoor (Owner/Manager)? stated Range USA would honor Great Outdoor Range Memberships at the Jackson Range.

Edited by rockytop
additional info