Hurray Rifle! M&P 15-22 MOE

Slappy

After waiting patiently for the past few weeks, my new M&P 15-22 MOE rifle came in! The rifle is extremely lightweight and comfortable to shoot. The Magpul MOE (stock, sights, grip) are fantastic and robust.

Naturally, It needed to get broken in. With new rifle in trunk, I ran around Memphis trying to find some CCI ammo to no avail (suggestions?) I ran Winchester Super X's through her for the first 175 rounds and then ran Wally World Federal Bulk Pack for the next 125 rounds.

I experienced 2 light strikes on the Super X's; 1 in the first magazine and 1 in the second magazine. No problems there after until the last 2 magazines I shot through her. Both were FTE with the Federal Bulk Pack. Overall I am pleased with the functionality of the gun. 4 issues out of 300 .22 LR rounds isnt too bad but honestly I expected better. Maybe it was the ammo or maybe it needed to get broken in but hopefully after a good cleaning it will be 100%.

For all of the TTIWWOP people, hang in there, its 5:30am. :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glocked-N-Loaded

Don't know how this sits with you but know of a gent that had similar issues. Cleaned it really well especially the FP channel and put a light coat of oil on the FP, problem solved. It ran like a Singer sewing machine after that. Give it a shot and see if it don't remedy the issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.