Mossberg Tactical .22

Guest billwilly73

Guest billwilly73

I was on Buds the other day and found a Mossberg 22 that kinda caught my intrest

69670.jpg

From what I can find, it is the same as the 702 plinkster action. It has an 18 inch barrel, non removeable carry handle with pic rail for optics, adjustable or fixed stock, full length pic rails, and 1-10 round mag.

All for the low, low price of $229 shipped

I'm thinking about getting one for plinking and for getting my little brothers and sisters and nephew more interested in shooting. I think for them the :cool:"COOL":cool: factor will keep them wanting to shoot more plus the adjustable stock will fit all of them.

What do ya'll think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest billwilly73

Nuthin????...............is this thing workin?

Oh ant to prove I'm no post whore..........I've been here TWO YEARS this month and this is #500..........I need to participate more

I like the idea of the AR type 22's but like the idea of the conversions a little better. Main reason being for training and practice, the weight trigger optic feel and just about everything else but with the affordability ofthe .22lr. Don't get me wrong they are cool looking and all I just prefer to shoot something that will prepare me more for practical use.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.