BUSY BUSY weekend planned

Il Duce

Ill be hitting every big TN city this weekend except Memphis and well I have no desire to ever go there anyways LOL

Hitting up Manchester tomorrow to get my new car tag hopefully

Saturday going to Knoxville to watch the game and who knows what after

Sunday gotta get up early and load the car up to take it to Nashville to have the new computer installed and get tuned and drive it back across the state in all of his exhaustless glory LOL

What is everyone elses plans?

BTW if anyone in Knoxville or Nashville wants to get food or whatever let me know.

Edited by Daniel
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

Drywall, most likely. Ripped the bedroom and living room walls out (had snazzy wood paneling from my late grandparents) and putting up drywall in preparation to paint. Fun times.

Guest KimberChick
Yup. It needs to be old and worn out.....which pulls a premium on Ebay :panic:

Should hightail it to Memphis then. TheatreMemphis is selling off costumes and props from the 1940s to present to make room for new things. Much of this stuff has been in storage and in their archives. I'd imagine they've got tons of luggage, traincases and such that are true period pieces. It's from 8am to 1pm Saturday.

• Moderators
Should hightail it to Memphis then. TheatreMemphis is selling off costumes and props from the 1940s to present to make room for new things. Much of this stuff has been in storage and in their archives. I'd imagine they've got tons of luggage, traincases and such that are true period pieces. It's from 8am to 1pm Saturday.

oooohhhhh, Thanks for the heads up. might see if we can get the wife anything.

Study Friday night.

Take 4 hour test that has a high fail rate to see if I can continue employment.

Drive to Toledo bend reservoir to spend Saturday night.

Hope to fish an hour from the bank.

Drive back to Memphis.

Guest mustangdave

will be at the Super Speedway...preparing my car for a new set of tires...2 days of track time and an ALL FORD car show...put on by the Music City Mustang Club (SHAMELESS PLUG)

I'm going home! I have not been there since the 28th and 29th of last month so I'm more than ready to go. I'll be working on things around the house and the first thing to do is finish my shooting range. It's been in the works for sometime but it is close enough to being finished that I think I'll get there this weekend and maybe get to shoot some before I leave again.