keltec p32 or ?????

Guest bob-e

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EasilyObsessed

Check out the Kahr P9, Keltec P11, Keltec PF9 and the Wilson ADP.

I have been considering one as well and those seem to be the major 9mm contenders.

Im going down to Hero Gear tomorrow, hit me up if you want to ride down with me.

Damn, any day but tomorrow. I have too much stuff going on in town. I might pop in on the Rabbi--I haven't checked out his shop yet. I plan on doing some shooting at on target this weekend too.

The keltec in .380 to 9mm is very similar. When cycling, do you carry on your person or in a bag like bell makes?

I was going to try to carry it in the back pouch of my cycling shirt or tucked in the back of my shorts in a holster if possible.

Guest EasilyObsessed
Damn, any day but tomorrow. I have too much stuff going on in town.

:) There is stuff to do out there that supercedes buying new firearms?

You going to be out at On Target Saturday? Ill trade ya the CDP for the Eclipse for a couple mags.

:rolleyes: There is stuff to do out there that supercedes buying new firearms?

You going to be out at On Target Saturday? Ill trade ya the CDP for the Eclipse for a couple mags.

I'll holla at ya when I figure out when I'm going out there.

Well the PF9 is too big. Looks like 32 or 380 for the pocket gun. I've held a 32. Anywhere that I can check out a 380?

I had a P-32 and it was fine. But there is little reason to go that way rather than the P3AT. It adds 1/16 inch to the length. The reason to go that way instead of something like the PF9 is that the P-32 and P3AT fit easily into your back pocket.

If you want to move to 9mm, the PF9 looks awfully good. Of course I'd recommend the P7M8 by H&K that I carry. But there is about $1000 difference in the price.

Guest canynracer

PF 11

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Calibers : 9 x 19 mm Luger Weight unloaded lbs. : 14 oz. 400gLoaded magazine : 6 oz. 159gLength : 5.6"142mmHeight : 4.3"109mmWidth : 1"26mmBarrel Length : 3.1"79mmSight radius : 4.6"116mmMuzzle Energy Max : 400 ft lbs 540JCapacity : 10 + 1 rounds Trigger Pull : 9 lbs 40N

p-32

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Calibers : .32 AUTO Weight unloaded lbs. : 6.6 oz. 186gLoaded magazine : 2.8 oz. 81gLength : 5.1"129mmHeight : 3.5"89mmWidth : .75"19mmBarrel Length : 2.7"68mmSight radius : 3.8"96mmMuzzle Energy Max : 200 ft lbs 240JCapacity : 7 + 1 rounds Trigger Pull : 5lbs23N

3AT

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Calibers : .380 AUTO Weight unloaded lbs. : 8.3 oz. Loaded magazine : 2.8 oz. Length : 5.2"Height : 3.5"Width : .77"Sight radius :3.8"Muzzle Energy Max : 250 ft lbs Capacity : 6 + 1 rounds Trigger Pull : 5lbs

Guest canynracer

And just for fun...the PF9

Calibers: 9mm Luger 9x19mmWeight unloaded (no magazine) : 12.7 oz. 360gLoaded magazine : 2.8 oz. 81gLength : 5.85"149mmHeight : 4.3"109mmWidth : .88"22mmBarrel Length : 3.1"80mmCapacity : 7 + 1 rounds

Personally, I would have the 3AT at a minimum......good Luck!!

Guest knightslayer57

I like shooting the P32 better. It does not have the bite of the P3AT. The P3AT is a nice gun as well. I sold mine because when it came time to practice, it got the least use. I have not shot either the PF9 or P11, so I can only assume that they would have even more of a recoil issue with me. I enjoy shooting and can not see owning a gun that I do not like to shoot alot. I bought a P32 for the very same reason you are wanting one. I ride a recumbent, and will be carrying it iwb(as soon as it warms up enough). Since I am of the opinion that shot placement is more important than caliber, I am considering selling it and going down even further to a NAA .22 revolver.

Guest bkelm18

My P3AT is my super concealment gun I carry at work or any other situation where I don't want to be discovered with a gun. I like it. Kel-Tec has great customer service as well.

Guest abailey362

I just sold my P32 and have shot a 380 as well. Neither are fun at the range and I'm not athletic enough to need to worry about bike shorts so decided I didn't need it.

They both feel about the same, and both jump out of your hand if you go through a full mag without a death grip on it, IMO.

Franklin Gun Shop usually has the .32, .380, and 9mm in stock so you could fondle all 3.

The Rabbi is closed on Saturday's so you can't go by tomorrow.

just get a 3" 1911 and don't worry about which keltec to get. :eek:

Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.75

Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 25

Length (inches): 6.8

Magazine capacity: 7

Recoil spring (pounds): 18

Tried it out today. 100 rounds of white box winchester. No stove pipe, no fte, no bullseyes :tinfoil: This thing wasn't the most accurate in thing in the world, but it does what I need it to do. Only gripes are the trigger pull is ungodly long and there is a hesitation between full trigger pull and the hammer dropping. You cannot lock the slide open which sorta sucks. Overall I am very happy with it and recommend one if you need something this small.