Wally Walk is complete.

Went to liquor store, picked up a bottle of wine, traveled though biglots and off to wally world.

Been to wally world, no problems. picked up several things including my big game tag for deer season.

We had already been to 2 of the 3 peoples before my wife noticed I was carrying. She found out by putting her hand on my leg and I said careful. She said are you carrying? I said yes and from now on just assume I am.

I have carried 2 days in row.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next thing you'll know,she'll want one of her own.

not really a bad thing. Then she can't get on to me as much when I want a new toy.

Ordered her a walther p22 to start practicing with yesterday.

Why a p22. We had to get something that would fit her small hands.

Second, we wanted something cheap to shoot for her to learn with.

Since you can shoot a .22 all day for less then 20 bucks, seems to me .22 are the prefect trainer gun.

We put some 1911's in her hand but she just could not get a good grip on them with her small hands.

Guest Glock23ForMe
My lil girl I say lil she just turned 8 today. She bumps into my gun all the time at the store. shes so used to it now doesn't bother her. Second nature now. You find that after awhile you will feel naked without carrying everyday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER!

I want to get my GF a gun, she wants one, but wants a pink one.

CONGRATS ON THE WALLY WALK!!!

• Moderators
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER!

I want to get my GF a gun, she wants one, but wants a pink one.

CONGRATS ON THE WALLY WALK!!!

You could get her a Julie Goloski edition M&P since as Kegger has shown, it is apparently the next best thing to a Glock! :panic:

Guest boatme99

Go, Von!

What, nobody pointed and screamed?

You didn't get frustrated and shoot that mouth breathing, alcoholic cashier?

The methhead cart guy?

Who'da guessed.

Congrats!