Finally kept a promise I made to my girls a while ago

Guest peacexxl

Guest peacexxl

I had been promising my 3 daughters (16, 14, 11) a trip to the range to teach them to shoot and I finally followed through. They had a ball with the Beretta Neos we rented but the need to work their way up to the bigger calibers. The two oldest shot one of my 9mm pistols once and quickly decided it was too much. My 11yo said it scared her but she still took about 5 more shots. The kid has heart.

All of these pics are taken with my camera phone on my HTC hero so the quality isn't great but it'll do.

addison9mm.jpg

Addison(11) with the 9mm

aloi22.jpg

Aloi(16) primping for a date

anais22.jpg

Anais(14) with a perfect stance

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glock23ForMe

:bowrofl:

Man, I wanna have kids one day, but I don't want any girls.... No offense ladies, I just know how I was when I was 16-18 and if that child walks into my house...

He prolly won't walk out... :bowrofl:

My daughter now 21, is coming to visit in Dec. I have already started stockpiling .38's and .357's. She informed me she planned to shoot "her" gun while she was here. Her gun, is a 6" GP100 she declared hers when she was around 12 years old! She's pretty dang good with it too!

:D

Man, I wanna have kids one day, but I don't want any girls.... No offense ladies, I just know how I was when I was 16-18 and if that child walks into my house...

He prolly won't walk out... :D

First you raise the girls to take care of themselves. That usually takes care of most problems. And I have to say I love my girls.

Guest Glock23ForMe

Oh.. I will raise them to the best of my abilities...

But on their first date...

I'll be the dad sittin on the front porch with overalls on, no shirt, a straw hat, and a shotgun saying, "I've got no problem going BACK to prison."

No offense ladies, I just know how I was when I was 16-18 and if that child walks into my house...

It goes beyond age 18 by far you know.

BTW good work. Now besides the future cost of college, you have the current cost of ammo, but hell that is for a good cause.

I have two daughters ages 3 & 2. First, great job dad! Second, thank you. You gave me the ammo I needed to show my wife that dads do bring their girls to the range lol Granted, I have a few years to go...but I can't wait.

As another poster said...you teach your girls to take care of themselves. My 3 yr old is in dance and taking karate locally (it's all that is offered in town) and studying Aikido with yours truly at home. My 2 yr old is getting the idea and will follow her sister next year.

Again...great job with your girls!

Guest peacexxl

Thanks guys, it was an awesome time. All of my girls are honor students and know that anyone they even consider has to face DADDY. I like to remind them of my stats and tell them to tell the boys "daddy is 6'3", 275 lbs and has never been to jail so he still has a freebie coming." I also try to instill the confidence in them that while you are not better than anyone else their are plenty of people you are too good to associate with. Believe it or not, I am not too worried about them, but I still want them to be ready for whats out there.