Winchester Model 52B

gunrunner32

First off I'm supposed to be working and the rifle is sitting in the truck. It's a Winchester Model 52B I'm pretty sure. It is in need of a new bolt (since it doesn't have one) and a magazine or two (again since it doesn't have any). Question is does anyone have an old bolt or magazine sitting around? Does anyone know where I can purchase either of these? I'm wanting to get this rifle right. It also has a crazy a$$ scope on it, the only markings I found on it was "Telescope M82" and the SN. Any help with this is greatly appreciated, I want to get this rifle right.

Thanks,

GR32

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FroggyOne2

Telescope M82 = M1D Garand rfile scope WWII era and was manufactured by Lyman. Call Dave Kiff at Pacific Tool & Guage to see about getting a new bolt for it if you can not find a used one.. but good luck on getting a used one. Magazines might be a lil easier.. but I am not sure about that.

I'm not allowed to part with it, it's a co-worker's and it was his dad's first rifle and I offered him a grand for it in as is condition with the scope, but he said nothing would pry it from him. I'll be calling Jack First Gun Shop in SD to see if they can help me, thanks for the tip DLM.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.