New M&P 15-22 added to the Stash

R1100R

I purchased a 15-22 last week. I took it to Stones River yesterday. It is the flat top

with the threaded barrel and A1 birdcage flash suppressor. I fired 300 round through it with no issues. I use bulk ammo from WM to Eley,even the 60 grain Augilia SSS without a hick up. I used the iron sights and the the groups were tight and easy to dial in. I then mounted Walther red dot and co-witness the sights and it got even tighter. i don't know when I have fired a .22 and had so much fun. I had a .22 conversion for my AR and this dedicated rifle is far more accurate. The magazines were very easy to load compared to the Black Dogs with most conversions and other dedicated rifles.

Due to the adjustable stock it fit both of my children very well. I tried to purchase this rifle local at a well known gun store south of Murfreesboro but it was $200.00 more. I ended up buying at Palmetto State Armory. They do have a brick and motor store in

South Carolina in the same building as their online warehouse. With a extra magazine

it was right at $400.00. I feel this is the best bang for the buck that I have made in a few years. The smile on my children's faces attest to that. :rolleyes:

I will have to post pictures latter. My camera is at the Fort.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glocked-N-Loaded

Nice bro! Did you notice a difference in accuracy between the brands of ammo? Was it bench, run-n-gun, or both? I know what you mean about the size and how it translates to children also. These are the best things to hit the market in a while. I as well haven't had as much fun shooting in a looooong time. I swear I am going to have to get one to accompany the Sig 522. I think it would be just as much fun and having both would be the best of both worlds. Now get that camera working! I'd love a go at the S&W and live literally 2 counties away from you so if you don't already have the Sig and wanna run it for a bit, give me a holler, I have an 11 year old who loves the S&W and has been hounding me to get ahold of one to shoot. The S&W is alot lighter so he can hold it unsupported alot easier and longer.

Edited by Glocked-N-Loaded