Do you miss Bill Clinton????

titan14

Miss Bill Clinton?

document.jpg;jsessionid=abciJkXWWv07h4AVs-pRs?msgId=INBOXDELIM15409∂=2

It doesn’t matter what party you belong to - this is hilarious.

From a show on Canadian TV, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President.

Number 1 - He played the sax..

Number 2 - He smoked weed.

Number 3 - He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America’s shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs Clinton replied; "I don't know; I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between the Bushes."

KFC DINNER

We all remember the

"Hillary Meal"

small breasts and big thighs.

Now, KFC has announced an

addition to their chicken dinners.

It's called the

"Obama Cabinet Bucket."

It consists of nothing but

left wings and a$$holes.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously dude. Never thought I'd see a guy who was more incapable and downright disrespectful to the office and the country. I never really though Bill was un-American, just wrong on so many issues.
+1. I never agreed with a lot of his policies, but I never thought he was ashamed of his country.
Guest FroggyOne2

Did you know that during the 8 years that Willie was in office, he refused to sign the certificates of the "Presidents Hundred" from the Nationals at Camp Perry.. each year at the Nationals there is a Presidents Hundred match that goes back to the beginning of our Nation. The top hundred shooters are known as the "Presidents Hundred", a beautiful certificate is signed by the President and issued to the top one hundred. There are two matches each year, one for Service Pistol and the other for Service Rifle. The uniqueness of this match is that no one is allowed to get sighters before shooting.. so you must know your elevations and know the proper correction for the wind at each stage. I am not sure of the course of fire for Service Pistol, but for Service Rifle, it is 10 shots offhand at 200 yards, 10 shots timed rapid fire at 300 yards (standing to prone) and 10 shots slow fire at 600 yards.

Did you know that during the 8 years that Willie was in office, he refused to sign the certificates of the "Presidents Hundred" from the Nationals at Camp Perry.. each year at the Nationals there is a Presidents Hundred match that goes back to the beginning of our Nation. The top hundred shooters are known as the "Presidents Hundred", a beautiful certificate is signed by the President and issued to the top one hundred. There are two matches each year, one for Service Pistol and the other for Service Rifle. The uniqueness of this match is that no one is allowed to get sighters before shooting.. so you must know your elevations and know the proper correction for the wind at each stage. I am not sure of the course of fire for Service Pistol, but for Service Rifle, it is 10 shots offhand at 200 yards, 10 shots timed rapid fire at 300 yards (standing to prone) and 10 shots slow fire at 600 yards.
I did not know that. It does however confirm my suspicions that he is a douche bag.

No doubt. Goes along with the AWB. Trust me, I'm no fan...but when you're talking the lesser of two evils,,,Bill is the winner, hands down.

The AWB is enough to call him a lousy president, but what froggyone2 says is but one

of many slaps he made. Most people tended to pay attention to his promiscuity, rather

than his presidency. He should have been removed from office, not just impeached.

I think we all would rather have just about anyone else,

right now. But a lot of our problems stem from from

Clinton's and Carter's Mideast policies and foreign aid.

The ground work laid by Carter caused a lot of the problems we are facing now between Israel and the

Palestinians. Clinton built his foundation accounts by

middle eastern donations from the bad guys. One of

Obama'sfirst acts was to have Hillary take 600 million

dollars to give to their friends(Hamas,etc). While Clinton

was a good old boy, his ideology was right up there

with Obama when he could do it, politically.

Clinton could at least see when it was getting him in trouble and stop for awhile.

At least Clinton worked on REDUCING the national debt not treating it like a balloon, lets see how big I can get it before it pops

Clinton only worked at having sex. That's a myth.

This is heading for how GWB was the cause. Ain't

going there on this iPhone. Clinton had a lot of

push back that kept spending better controlled by

congress. Obama has already doubled the spending

in a fourth of the time Bush did. Bush made mistakes.

That's bad enough.

Good point, Mike, and it was the downfall that led to the 94 Congress changing

hands. Well that, and HillaryCare. Clinton was all for the AWB, though.

It's not like he just signed it. Big antigunner, was and still is, just like his wife.

Rehashed old jokes. I remember hearing the KFC joke as "McGovern Fried Chicken - All left wings & %^&*holes."
WHAT is up with all these "I've heard that one before" people???....I don't give a :whistle: if YOU have heard it before!!! And I'm not sure why you think its cool to tell everyone that you've heard it before......:D
Guest oldsmobile98

Do I miss him?

No.

I do not.

Under Clinton, 750,000 M14 rifles were destroyed. 450,000 were given away to other nations.

There's a lot more, but I'll leave it at that.

I don't miss Slick. He was elected governor of my homestate I believe three terms. He did absolutely nothing for Arkansas other than putting Arkansas and Little Rock specifically on the map with the Whitewater crap. He then LEFT Arkansas after his presidency for New York where he had no roots so his witch of a wife could run as a Senator because she had no chance to win a Senate race in Arkansas (she is from Illinois and was always looked at as an outsider when governor first lady). Our roads went from bad to worse when slick was governor and it took Mike Huckabee to get the legislature off its butt to pass a big bond issue to finally repair our potholed freeways that were a national embarrassment. If the guy cared for Arkansas and the people of Arkansas who helped him become president he would have stayed in Arkansas after his presidency...but all he cared about was more power for his witch wife Hillary so he could stay in the shadow.

Politics, there was good and bad under Clinton...like all screwy politicians. He was horribile when it came to our gun rights. Not too bad when it came to business. Congress kept him under check. We didn't have Govt bailouts, govt takeovers, Government Motors, Euro Style Economics like Obama. Obama is a Jimmy Carter on Strong Steroids (i'm being nice) and much more left than Bill Clinton politically. I never thought I'd see the day a US President would try to announce profits/losses of US Companies. That stuff CREEPS me out. Obama in general creeps me out big time in a lot of ways. Bill Clinton is typical scum trash Arkansas politician. Obama...hmmm creepy no telling what. I never thought I'd say I'd rather have Billy the Kid as president again but yeah i'd take him over Barrack Hussein Obama.