Anyone hunt Mississippi?

Kinda looking at deer hunting in MS this year. I've looked at the MDWFP website and cannot find anything about tagging / checking deer like TN does. Do they not have to tag or check deer, or did I miss something on the website?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually do the vast majority of my deer hunting in Mississippi. They do not rquire any tagging or checking in of deer. Additionally, you can kill one deer a day, every day for the entire season. I hunt around Columbus were the deer are so thick, the game wardons are begging people to kill as many does as possible.

I take all of my deer to a little family owned grocery store in West Point. Hell, I dont even have to gut it, they do it all, and I think charge me $75 to turn it into whatever I want. And they do one damned good job of preparing the steaks and making burger......hhhmmmm hmmmmmm good

Maybe we need to go with 323 man lol

Chuck, or Charles or whatever you are going by now....lol.....let me ask the guys that I hunt with and whos land I hunt on........I might be able to get a couple of you down there. They are begging to get rid of as many doe as possible. Two years ago I shot 8 of them by myself. Hell, Kimber and I never have to buy beef, we have soooo much deer in the freezer.

Chuck, or Charles or whatever you are going by now....lol.....let me ask the guys that I hunt with and whos land I hunt on........I might be able to get a couple of you down there. They are begging to get rid of as many doe as possible. Two years ago I shot 8 of them by myself. Hell, Kimber and I never have to buy beef, we have soooo much deer in the freezer.

That'd be awesome man! It'd be just Jon and I as far as I know. And it's Chuck lol the only reason everyone called me Charles was because there was another Chuck already there, but I'll answer to dumbass if I can get a deer this year! :doh:

That'd be awesome man! It'd be just Jon and I as far as I know. And it's Chuck lol the only reason everyone called me Charles was because there was another Chuck already there, but I'll answer to dumbass if I can get a deer this year! :D

I'd prolly be in, too. The only thing that sucks is those dang non-resident license fees! Ouch!