Hurricane Emily (let the attacks begin)

Guest trigem

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RevScottie

Any country that touches Israel will be going against God,

Following your logic if any one goes against Israel they will suffer disaster then why do the Palestinians still exist?

God does what He wants when He wants and to try and predict His actions is to claim to know the mind of God. Making crazy off the wall predictions about what Obama will do and God's reaction to it is absolute foolishness.

Guest GunTroll

Strel? Oh I forgot. You ain't about this stuff. I see you lingering though.

Who cares! Not like knowing if and when the world ends will do you any good. Get right and stay right your whole life.

Any country that touches Israel will be going against God,

They're not even Christians, so they're all going to hell anyway, right?

So what's God's point of view here?

Maybe that there Yahweh is a different god feller from that there New Testament god feller.

- OS

Guest jackdm3

Trigem, I think your days are numbered on TGO if you don't reduce all that heavy Satanic red font and sizing. It only shouts, "You bastards need to listen to ME!"

There may be a number of folks whose days are limited. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you can't keep the thread on topic, it'll be closed.

Trigem - I do wish you'd stop shouting at people in red. It makes my eyes hurt.

There may be a number of folks whose days are limited. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you can't keep the thread on topic, it'll be closed.

Trigem - I do wish you'd stop shouting at people in red. It makes my eyes hurt.

Sorry, I'll try to refrain :D

Have a great day......

So is god ticked off at somebody in Nova Scotia now, or is his ( or Satan's ) aim just off?

'Cause it looks like the U.S eastern seaboard is pretty much safe from Earl.

map_tropprjpath07_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Guest Letereat!

I havent lost a lick of sleep over the End o the world mish mose since I became Un-Saved. And all this Hog wash about God Punishing New Orleans, California with earth quakes, Hati, China, Floods in Pakistan, famine etrc etc. THESE THING HAVE BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE BEGINING OF THE EARTH WAKE UP they are not Signs from God but merely nature doing its thing and man trying feebily to make some meaning of it all. It is so tempting to become an evangilist sometime, I could clean up!!!!!

I havent lost a lick of sleep over the End o the world mish mose since I became Un-Saved. And all this Hog wash about God Punishing New Orleans, California with earth quakes, Hati, China, Floods in Pakistan, famine etrc etc. THESE THING HAVE BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE BEGINING OF THE EARTH WAKE UP they are not Signs from God but merely nature doing its thing and man trying feebily to make some meaning of it all. It is so tempting to become an evangilist sometime, I could clean up!!!!!

Well SOMETHING is obviously keepin' you up nights... :P:D

Guest Letereat!

Im A evil creature!! Trolling For victims. Plus I gotta be up for the Witching Hour of 0300, thats when the real fun begins:shhh::P:D

Edited by Letereat!
Guest Letereat!

On that I must agree, I do wanna see the spoof movie. I really have great and deep-seated dislike and loathsome distaste for the Latest vampire BS.Personally im for the werewolves decimating them without mercy or remorse

Letereat, my comment was first and foremost a play on words... however, the current crop of angst-y teenage blood suckers is certainly a pale shadow of the old Hammer Dracula movies, or even the one that chased Karl Kolchak around in the Night Stalker TV movie... Janos Skorzeny, I believe was the character's name.

These new-fangled vamps wouldn't last 10 seconds in the average Translvanian village.