Hurricane Emily (let the attacks begin)

Guest trigem

http://johnmcternansinsights.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 34:8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion.

Commentary

On this Thursday, Obama is set to kick off the latest round of meetings to divide the land of Israel. At the heart of these meetings will be to divide Jerusalem. This has been going on since October 1991 with President Bush Sr, and it is a totally failed policy. Right now, a category 4 hurricane is aimed at the East Coast. Hurricane Earl is set to hit or brush the coast on Thursday! If Obama is going to bully Israel, there is a great possibility that Earl will strike the mainland. The hurricane is like a loaded gun pointed directly at America. The LORD is now "locked and loaded" for judgment.

In addition, the stock market has been reeling, and it could see a big hit on Thursday or Friday. It is possible to see both the stock market shaken and a powerful hurricane strike America at the same time of these meetings.

Category 4 Hurricane Earl Batters Caribbean, Churns Toward Northeast U.S. 08/31/10

The situation with Hurricane Earl reminds me of Hurricane Emily in 1993. Hurricane Emily brushed the East Coast at the very day the Oslo Peace Accords were announced in Washington! There is a lot riding on what Obama does to Israel starting on September 1 and onward. This does not end Thursday, but it is the beginning! At some point, Obama is going to get nasty about dividing Jerusalem, and the LORD will react exactly as Obama is doing. It will mean an incredible judgment on America from which the country will not recover.

The following is an excerpt from my book As America Has Done To Israel.

September 1993 "On September 1, 1993, the front-page headline of the New York Times newspaper read: “Israel and PLO Ready to Declare Joint Recognition.” and the subtitle: “Met Secretly in Europe.” The article went on to say that diplomatic action was going on secretly in Europe. They reached an agreement known as the Oslo Peace Accords. This agreement involved Israel surrendering Gaza and Jericho, followed quickly by the rest of the West Bank, to the Palestinians. In return, the Palestinians agreed to recognize the state of Israel and live in peace. This peace plan was to conclude within seven years ending in September 2000. Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat agreed to sign this document in Washington on September 13, 1993. At this time, the agreement failed to address the issue of Jerusalem as the negotiators put it off for two years. Also, the New York Times had a second front page headline article which was titled, “Hurricane Hits Outer Banks as Thousands Seek Safety Inland.”Hurricane Emily had meandered across the Atlantic Ocean for five days, but finally hit North Carolina the very day of this peace accord agreement! This Hurricane had 115 mph winds. It brushed the coast of North Carolina, and it then turned and headed out to sea. The damage caused by this hurricane was light. Hurricane Emily was the third hurricane to hit the United States on the very day Israel was planning to surrender covenant land. The pattern was firmly established. The United States The judgment-warnings were crystal clear. interfered with God’s prophetic plan, and on the first three occasions, three hurricanes hit!

Starting Thursday, America is crossing a new threshold with the LORD. The nation is facing direct judgment for what Obama is doing to Israel. I believe that the LORD is going to judge in such a way that His church will clearly see what is going on. It will be like when God used Moses to deal with Pharaoh and Egypt. This will be used by God to build the faith of His people and get them ready for the coming of the Lord Jesus for His church.

May the Holy God of Israel bless and protect you.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come

Edited by trigem
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what ticked god off a few years back, when all those hurricanes hit Florida, one right after the other? ( Was that 05? 06? Earlier than that? I don't remember which year it was... )

I never heard any of "prophecies" being connected with that.

Oh, and Mr. Bible-thumper? I do believe the book states that no man will know when the end is coming... which kind'a shoots a hole in anybody claiming a particular event is the lead-off, since that won't/can't be known until after-the-fact.

Unless of course you're saying the book isn't quite right, or there was some sort of mistake in the translation...?

No matter though. I hope you're right and this is god deciding to take a hand in things and shake 'em up bit. 'Cause people certainly need to be rattled out of their delusional, self-aggrandizing, self-centered and unthinking state of mind, and have some of that sense of entitlement knocked out of 'em.

I'm kind'a curious though... What's going to be your excuse if we're all still here, and dealing with the same ol' crap a few years from now? Hmm? What's going to be the reasoning in "Business As Usual" continuing?

Edited by Jamie
It's "A hole", dammit...
So what ticked god off a few years back, when all those hurricanes hit Florida, one right after the other? ( Was that 05? 06? Earlier than that? I don't remember which year it was... )

I never heard any of "prophecies" being connected with that.

Oh, and Mr. Bible-thumper? I do believe the book states that no man will know when the end is coming... which kind'a shoots hole in anybody claiming a particular event is the lead-off, since that won't/can't be known until after-the-fact.

Unless of course you're saying the book isn't quite right, or there was some sort of mistake in the translation...?

No matter though. I hope you're right and this is god deciding to take a hand in things and shake 'em up bit. 'Cause people certainly need to be rattled out of their delusional, self-aggrandizing, self-centered and unthinking state of mind, and have some of that sense of entitlement knocked out of 'em.

I'm kind'a curious though... What's going to be your excuse if we're all still here, and dealing with the same ol' crap a few years from now? Hmm? What's going to be the reasoning in "Business As Usual" continuing?

I'm gonna buy you a beer... soon

For the record I am a Christian, but some of this stuff has always bothered me. I don't go to church anymore, for various reasons, and I don't really keep up with "prophecy" stuff. Here's my thing,assumptions being made so take this for what it is, God doesn't operate on our time frame. Just because things are happening does not mean the end of the world is gonna be in a week.

People will find allegory in whatever they want. "The Lord of the Rings is about Jesus, so are all the C.S Lewis books," etc, etc. The truth is we just don't know. Throughtout modern history there have been many events that I'm sure led people to believe Jesus was coming back tomorrow, but we just don't know and I don't see what point there is in harping on and on about it.

If the greatest gift we were given was life, then why not enjoy it and quit constantly worrying about when God is coming to get us? When he does I'm ready, but to me the constant "LOOK AT THE PROPHECY!!!" stuff is like missing a bunch of fun weekend with your friends because you're waiting on your Dad to pick you up from your Mom's for a fun weekend in a month.

Still got a year

Give Trigem a chance, and I'm sure he'll find some scripture or other reason why we don't...

Besides, didn't them Aztec fellows say we had 2 years? ( November of 2012, wasn't it? )

So Trig do you seriously believe God sends hurricanes as punishment? Really?

If retribution was the goal why wouldn't the hurricane just hit those that cause the issues to begin with?

This story reads like the baptist church who claims God is killing our soldiers because the the country is immoral and evil.

I am sorry but that is crazy talk.

Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia practically is a furry Jesus, the Lord of The Rings books however, were derived almost entirely from Norse mythology. Many consider Gandalf to be a metaphor for Jesus due to the fact that he dies and comes back to life. However, Tolkien himself has described Gandalf as "an Odinic wanderer". The funny part is that C.S. Lewis and Tolkien used to work in the same building, Tolkien shows Lewis the Lord of The Rings books and Lewis says, you're right, nobody is gonna buy this.

Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia practically is a furry Jesus, the Lord of The Rings books however, were derived almost entirely from Norse mythology. Many consider Gandalf to be a metaphor for Jesus due to the fact that he dies and comes back to life. However, Tolkien himself has described Gandalf as "an Odinic wanderer". The funny part is that C.S. Lewis and Tolkien used to work in the same building, Tolkien shows Lewis the Lord of The Rings books and Lewis says, you're right, nobody is gonna buy this.

Actually LOTR was written purely so Tolkien, a linguist, could use his language he created. The language was Elvish. Most people that I talk to actually view Aragorn as Jesus. You're the first person who ever said Gandalf. Aragorn is more fitting due to the fact that he is the "heir" and comes back to save the world and bring balance. So Luke Skywalker can be Jesus to I guess. Anyway it's all what the reader wants to make of it anyway.

Tolkien did not invent Elvish. He wanted to, but after several attempts at inventing his own language he gave up. It wasn't long after he discovered an ancient Finnish language that had been passed down only orally until somebody before Tolkien discovered the only living person who spoke the language, and recorded it on paper. When Tolkien found these writings he was ecstatic and used this language to derive his Elvish language from. I've heard people refer to Aragorn as Jesus also, I've also heard people consider the book a metaphor for WWII with the ring being the atomic bomb, and the forces of men (the good guys) being the west and all that.

Guest RevScottie

Just ask Pat Robertson, he knows :screwy:

Guest 1817ak47

one educated comment i will make. first off I have no problem whatsoever with religion and i feel government should stay out if it.

there is alot of money being made selling these books and videos with predictions on the end of the world!

not saying anyone is right or wrong, justbuyer(aka reader) beware