more Selma Hayek

Mike.357

She is my dream woman......

She's nice to look at, but get to know her and you might discover she's more nightmare than dream woman...

( I don't know her so I'm not saying that's how she is, only recognizing that it's possible. )

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's nice to look at, but get to know her and you might discover she's more nightmare than dream woman...

( I don't know her so I'm not saying that's how she is, only recognizing that it's possible. )

I understand her to be a typical Hollywood libtard. You'd have to keep her mouth, umm...occupied, to take her for too long. Same thing with Megan Fox.

i am fairly sure that someone somewhere is pretty much sick of her :D,.

She is a female after all.

Other than that she is hot as fire and I wish I could have an at bat.

PS: Nate that was just plain wrong. :D:bored:

Edited by Mike.357
i am fairly sure that someone somewhere is pretty much sick of her :D,.

She is a female after all.

Other than that she is hot as fire and I wish I could have an at bat.

PS: Nate that was just plain wrong. :D:bored:

Yeah, I was a big Salma fan before she was big time, but "Frida" almost ruined it for me.

Guest jackdm3

I don't understand how the ladies on TGO don't stomp on all you sexist heathens!

As for me, I have to restrain myself regarding how drippy she can make a man. A STRAIGHT man.

I don't understand how the ladies on TGO don't stomp on all you sexist heathens!

As for me, I have to restrain myself regarding how drippy she can make a man. A STRAIGHT man.

I'm not sexist, I'm just being truthful.

If that's too much for some folks - of either gender - to bear, well.... :P

Guest jackdm3
As for me, I have to restrain myself regarding how drippy she can make a man.

That's pretty truthful as well. I actually thought it might be a bit too much, but she IS that stunning!

Guest BEARMAN

I know for sure, Selma Hayek has these....two....HUGE tracts of land, out in Kalifornia, somewhere. :rolleyes::D

Edited by BEARMAN
Salma? Selmer? Thelma?