Made in USA , 2010

Guest strelcevina

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit here and read all the BS Strel posts and I'm trying to decide if I want to A. Just put him on ignore, tell myself he died, and be done with him OR B. PM all the mods and see what it would cost to just make his account "have some issues".

I really hate you Strel. I hate everything you post and I hate the way you mock my country and the rest of the people on this board. You are like an ungrateful child who should have been kicked to the curb to fend for yourself along time ago.

Guest strelcevina
I sit here and read all the BS Strel posts and I'm trying to decide if I want to A. Just put him on ignore, tell myself he died, and be done with him OR B. PM all the mods and see what it would cost to just make his account "have some issues".

I really hate you Strel. I hate everything you post and I hate the way you mock my country and the rest of the people on this board. You are like an ungrateful child who should have been kicked to the curb to fend for yourself along time ago.

Punisher.. this is my country as much is yours . and im not mocking it at all.

you have some Hate inside of you and is coloring your thoughts.

if you could understand one simple thing.. this is thread to get peoples awareness to purchase more USA made stuff.

what would be best for this country,

and not to wake up in the morning saying some patriotic things and going to walmart and buying Chinese made stuff.

so question to you is . do you see difference from Doing Patriotic thing from just Talking about it ?

Punisher.. this is my country as much is yours . and im not mocking it at all.

you have some Hate inside of you and is coloring your thoughts.

if you could understand one simple thing.. this is thread to get peoples awareness to purchase more USA made stuff.

what would be best for this country,

and not to wake up in the morning saying some patriotic things and going to walmart and buying Chinese made stuff.

so question to you is . do you see difference from Doing Patriotic thing from just Talking about it ?

Yeaaah, Your spelling was correct. Here's a gift : ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer It is a good tool.

Could you PLEASE repair you signature line? Being a Veteran I am trying to understand it.

i didn't use Internet Explorer since late Nineties .

could you do it for me and i will Copy/Paste. i would appreciate that

No problem

"I piss peoples off lots, therefore I am *******"

EDIT: oops. the ghost of TGO David spell checked that one :)

Edited by mikegideon
Guest strelcevina
Just get a spell checker for the browser you are using. Most have a dictionary included.

I feel it might be useful for you.

is it better now

Guest GunTroll

This is a funny thread. Its true American made isn't abundant any longer. I look around my shop and see quite a bit that isn't American made. I'll thank the unions for that. What I make is American. And the services I offer in a sense are American made. Besides some Mauser's that I like to modify most actions are American made that I turn into custom rifles. In fact all of the components are made here from wood stocks to barrels, triggers, recoil pads, etc. I got no pictures for you Strel. Sorry. I hate Walmart. Problem is the price can be right at times. I only buy food there anyways most of the time. Strel if you want to find American made its there. I suspect you know that though.

Side note...I got a Greek buddy who says you guys are like the Mexicans here. Cheap, illegal labor that is bringing down their economy. What say you?

Guest strelcevina

Side note...I got a Greek buddy who says you guys are like the Mexicans here. Cheap, illegal labor that is bringing down their economy. What say you?

in Europe nobody goes to Greece to Work. Greece is and always will be one of poorest EU country so far.

its European Mississippi :P nobady wonts to live there, travel Yes live No

Germany and Scandinavia is place to work in Europe

there is nothing wrong at all about buying from Walmart, even if what you are buying came from China. Think about how many jobs are created along the way to get product from a port somewhere in the US to the shelf at your Walmart.

Guest db99wj
there is nothing wrong at all about buying from Walmart, even if what you are buying came from China. Think about how many jobs are created along the way to get product from a port somewhere in the US to the shelf at your Walmart.

Mike, you make a very good point. With the global style economy that we have, I wonder how many jobs there are in the US that rely on foreign parts/product compared to US only jobs. I understand the pride in USA made products, I will support when I can, but with the amount of items that we use and buy, it is, or so it appears, impossible to buy only American.

Guest 70below

The problem I have with Walmart is that they are destructive to small business. Small business is the lifeblood of our country, and always has been. Just watch small business fold under as soon as a Walmart moves into a neighborhood and everone rushes to save a buck, even if the products they purchase are of lesser quality.

Additionally, if we continue to make quality affordable items here at home, its more money that doesn't leave, which can be used to invest in new business and products at home, which then provides more jobs, and better salaries which offset any increased costs of labor. Increasing the value of the dollar, and building a stronger economy.

Guest Lester Weevils

But if we don't buy Chinese goods, then China won't have any dollars to buy USA treasury bills and finance the deficit spending! :)

The problem I have with Walmart is that they are destructive to small business. Small business is the lifeblood of our country, and always has been. Just watch small business fold under as soon as a Walmart moves into a neighborhood and everone rushes to save a buck, even if the products they purchase are of lesser quality.

Additionally, if we continue to make quality affordable items here at home, its more money that doesn't leave, which can be used to invest in new business and products at home, which then provides more jobs, and better salaries which offset any increased costs of labor. Increasing the value of the dollar, and building a stronger economy.

It's not Walmart, it's Wall Street. Wamart is just a part of it.

Guest KimberChick
But if we don't buy Chinese goods, then China won't have any dollars to buy USA treasury bills and finance the deficit spending! :)

Sometimes I think we must be related....lol.

FWIW, I can't remember the last 100% American thing I purchased(outside of gun stuff) and it's kind of a pain to root out what's 100% in material and labor. Food alone doesn't entirely qualify anymore either. Look at fruits, veggies and frozen/bottle juices especially.

Edited by KimberChick
Guest jackdm3

I haven't scoured the Earth for American cross-trainers, but the best I found was New Balance that are made here with foreign materials. Anger abounds.

Please advise.

I really noticed this country was screwed big time right after 9/11/2001. I was still young, dumb, full of :) and ideas.

Like allot of other Americans, I wanted to do something and I went out to buy a flag. I was so Pissed off I could not find an American flag in a store that was made in America. Everyone of them was made in china. I didn't buy one. I refused to buy an American flag that was made in another country.

Yes, I know there is like 1 American company that makes and sells them here, pretty much have to order online to do that. It is sad and it should be against the law for another Country to made American flags. I know we could not enforce it in other countries but we could keep companies from importing them.

Sort of like scotch can only be made in Scotland legally to bare the name scotch.