Made in USA , 2010

Guest strelcevina

Guest 70below

Two purchase in the last couple months I know to be Made in the USA even without looking specifically at everything I've bought.

Carolina Boots CA509

CA509.jpg

And Diamond Gusset Jeans........

dark_label.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
M&P 40c, SD40, SD9, Stag 2l, Dell laptop. Might be able to come up with a few others.

Dell Laptop is Assembled in USA and not Made in

M&P 40 is made in Croatia

Guest strelcevina
Someone else bought it for me.

633576158905227543-FreedomThecostoffreedomisalwayshighbutAmericanshavealwayspaidit.jpg

Made in the USA

Yes sir.. "insert applause here" how could i forget a freedom...

thank you for posting such important Made in USA ....thing...

i will print this picture.

and when i go out , shopping for USA made stuff .

first thing i will ask for is, This freedom thing .

Guest strelcevina
Ask for it in China, see what kind of response you get.

That Freedom your mocking is the only reason you are even here. Orifice, look it up.

i dont have to go to china, i just go to walmart or any other store and everything is from China.

im not mocking on freedom, im mocking on Brasilnuts bringing such a cheese thing to this thread. Big difference

There is no other place with our type and brand of Freedom Strel. It's an American original, never to be repeated. It's also a world market right now. If we shut the border down to all trade and the only thing coming through were the illegals, we could shut down the worlds economy in a week. We still export believe it or not. Not another economy on the planet could exist if it weren't for American buying power. So in a way, everything coming here was made by and for America. If not, who would they sell to?

Brasilnuts was bringing that in as response to your trolling for a response you could react to. Be it Healthcare or any other of the myriad things you have tried to insert your opinion on, it's shaded by a view most of us here don't react well to.

Guest strelcevina
There is no other place with our type and brand of Freedom Strel. It's an American original, never to be repeated. It's also a world market right now. If we shut the border down to all trade and the only thing coming through were the illegals, we could shut down the worlds economy in a week. We still export believe it or not. Not another economy on the planet could exist if it weren't for American buying power. So in a way, everything coming here was made by and for America. If not, who would they sell to?

Brasilnuts was bringing that in as response to your trolling for a response you could react to. Be it Healthcare or any other of the myriad things you have tried to insert your opinion on, it's shaded by a view most of us here don't react well to.

i don't even know what you saying , who was talking about Healthcare,

what does anything you said ,has anything to do with stuff Made in USA

you must be drunk or something.

Guest strelcevina
So sorry you didn't like the cheesy eagle/freedom motivational poster, it's all could come up with in the five minutes I looked on Google. I just thought, with your limited grasp on the english language, a visual would help you.

thumb_Resize%20%20THX4MY%20Freedom%20plate%20003.jpg

hope you understand that saying same freedom speech over and over again in every thread.

is insane.

we all already know that we have freedom here. everybody including me agrees with you , so you should move on. let discuss something else

if you dont have nothing to say about subject, stop making noise by saying same thing over and over again.

Not a drop Strel. You use it when you want to, it's called history. We know you. We have watched you post your drivel. Start posting up some things your trully grateful for having been allowed to enter this great nation then I'll listen to you.

Also, simple check, open the phone book. Every business listed in it is making something for an American or for export. Be it plumbing service, the pipes that went in your house all the way to the engines on a space shuttle. True we are moving away from an industrial nation to a service nation for our work base. I could go on for hours again that a business would be crazy not to avoid the taxes and dealing with what American workers have become and that's why they move out of the US. I won't defend the looter businesses that would abuse a work force either. Both exist, but a lot of American's are at fault for driving business out of the nation either by their voting practices or their demands based on unions or union models where they attempt to make more than the service they provide can support.

American's need to find their niche again and live within their means. That means if you don't have the skill or got the education to EARN a certain wage, you better get used to living where your skill set puts you and stop looking up with envy looking to loot the folks that make more by demonizing their ability or legislating it away.

And once again, I'm done with responding to you till you figure that out.

Guest strelcevina
Hey Strel, I bet you hear alot of..."Hey, good buddy, you're nut from around here, aren't you"??? :squint::dunno:

all the time , based on the way i look ..

Guest 1817ak47

wife picked up a pitcher from bed batn and beyond that was us made, real heavy too. I could look at it eveil all day long and it won't break or crack like some of the cheap stuff out there