Made in USA , 2010

Guest strelcevina

Somebody else mentioned it...prescription drug products. I'd refer you to the Physician's Desk Reference for pictures - they have about 100 pages of them. Many here, if not most, depend on them to either keep them alive, or to improve the quality of their life. And the vast, vast majority of those products are made in the US...not in China, or in eastern Europe, or even in Mejico or Cahnadah. Why? Because the FDA routinely finds that products manufactured in those places fail to meet the quality and performance standards of their US counterparts.

And I have 'em for both humans and canines.

Buying them is one of the reasons we spend so little on anything else...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My house was made in America and I'm paying for it. Not as good as Strel's two.

I sold more this year than bought. I'm picking up an AR tomorrow night, made in US by Rock River but we are not allowed to post gun purchases (on a gun forum??)

I also helped Chrysler and GM make the vehicles they made this year by picking up US built parts, made in the south to ship north and to Mexico.

The world sells to us because, for the moment, we are buying.

does anybody except me and Titan14 actually has anything made in USA purchased in 2010.

atleast one picture . i can google all day long but that doesn't change a single thing

Put up or Shut up, please :)

I'd show you my last meal, but I flushed before I saw this thread... :)

Yesterday I bought a Ram Mount, a case of bottled water, and some drugs that were made in the USA. I can't remember much before then. In fact, I think everything I boght yesterday was made here. And no the drugs are not the reason I cant remember any further back.

Heh... Strel's thread just got hi-jacked by one of the newest Americans. And one that was actually made here too.

( I'll bet she already understands English better than he does. )

Guest strelcevina

thanks for your input,

we all learned that product Made in USA are Tap water , some food ,drugs and ADD medicine.

and let not forget GUNS :)

thanks for your input,

we all learned that product Made in USA are Tap water , some food ,drugs and ADD medicine.

and let not forget GUNS :)

No, we learned what American-made products people have bought here this year.

You didn't ask what people HAVE that's American-made. You wanted things bought in a particular time frame.

Given the current economy, you're lucky you got any responses at all... :)

Guest strelcevina
No, we learned what American-made products people have bought here this year.

You didn't ask what people HAVE that's American-made. You wanted things bought in a particular time frame.

Given the current economy, you're lucky you got any responses at all... :)

true i just gave 9 months time period. i didn't wont for people to scan black and white pictures or show some antiquity made in usa.

trust me i looked true my house for 30 min or so for anything that says Made in USA , and i couldn't find nothing.

except my guns of course.

Strel... I have a question for ya. It's not really relative to anything, except maybe this thread, and you quite naturally don't have to answer it. But... Just how long have you been in this country? You may have already answered this on some other thread, but I'm not gonna go looking for it.

Guest strelcevina
Strel... I have a question for ya. It's not really relative to anything, except maybe this thread, and you quite naturally don't have to answer it. But... Just how long have you been in this country? You may have already answered this on some other thread, but I'm not gonna go looking for it.

12y, live in Nashville since . I love this place, my new home

btw im US citizen and have kids Made in USA :)

12y, live in Nashville since . I love this place, my new home

btw im US citizen and have kids Made in USA :)

Wasn't trying to pick a fight or even give you a hard time. Was just curious.

Thanks.

However, now I'm gonna go right back to givin' you hell. :)

( You couldn't stand it if I did anything else, could you? )