Made in USA , 2010

Guest strelcevina

Guest strelcevina

let me see anything you did purchase in 2010 that is made in USA.

but make some pictures. see it to believe it.

rules: no Guns

i got few Mag lite and that is it, couldn't find anything else

9150a9b6.jpg?t=1282870851

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
Only because I know this thread is gonna go downhill fast....I'm gonna post in it first....

Custom built by AMERICAN hands...

OH....by the way....BITE ME STREL!

i love your Grill.

it is impressive and looks great at a same time

Other than cigarettes, booze, food, and drugs ( the legal, prescription kind ), we haven't bought much this year. All of those things were made here in the U.S. though.

Last year was the car and a gun, but those don't count... both were also made here in the U.S. though.

( I'm intentionally leaving out anything we bought that wasn't made here in the U.S., or things I'm not sure of. )

I'll think on it a bit, and see if I come up with anything else.

J.

Edited by Jamie
forgot somethin'
Guest strelcevina
One vehicle, and a ton of electronics stuff. A lot of the parts in the electronics came from outside the US, but it was put together here with US workers.

electronic made in U.S i didnt know that that exist

could you make a picture when you find a time or u still using your USA made camera.

my ford explorer is Assembled in usa and not Made in USA

it is a slight but important difference.

lol electronic made in U.S :) how funny

could you make a picture when you find a time or u still using your USA made camera.

Commercial electronics

Guest db99wj

Sharp has manufacturing plant in Memphis here. Make microwave and TV here.

Guest strelcevina

does anybody except me and Titan14 actually has anything made in USA purchased in 2010.

atleast one picture . i can google all day long but that doesn't change a single thing

Put up or Shut up, please :)

Guest strelcevina
Here's my alternative to a Glock. Made in....

LOL that's funny, best Handgun in the world :)

Im American to, but im not made in USA , slight difference

Here's my alternative to a Glock. Made in....

IMG_0448a.jpg

Most all my guns are made in USA, too. From Rugers to Marlins to Rugers to Remingtons. Oh yeah, the Kahr in my pocket right now.

But three of my favs are made in <choke>, yes, I must admit, CROATIA.

- OS

Most all my guns are made in USA, too. From Rugers to Marlins to Rugers to Remingtons. Oh yeah, the Kahr in my pocket right now.

But three of my favs are made in <choke>, yes, I must admit, CROATIA.

- OS

Don't blame Croatia. We have Glen Beck, they have (had) Strel.

Somebody else mentioned it...prescription drug products. I'd refer you to the Physician's Desk Reference for pictures - they have about 100 pages of them. Many here, if not most, depend on them to either keep them alive, or to improve the quality of their life. And the vast, vast majority of those products are made in the US...not in China, or in eastern Europe, or even in Mejico or Cahnadah. Why? Because the FDA routinely finds that products manufactured in those places fail to meet the quality and performance standards of their US counterparts.