The Rebirth of Israel - Fulfillment of Bible Prophecy!

Guest trigem

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina

hey trigem .

may i ask you something.

what is a reason that you so Depressed today?

coming with all those war prophecies and distractions and stuff.

few more months and you will start with 2012 BS stuff.

Just 6 more posts, Strel, and Trigem is gonna think you're the anti-christ. :)

strelcevina

TGO Senior Member

Joined Jan 2008

Where Nashville

Posts 660

J.

Edited by Jamie
Guest Letereat!
hey trigem .

may i ask you something.

what is a reason that you so Depressed today?

coming with all those war prophecies and distractions and stuff.

few more months and you will start with 2012 BS stuff.

Yea Trig, what is the deal man.Why are you Hammerin us all so hard

Guest Letereat!
Just what is it you guys so detest about trigem?

I do not detest Trigem at all. Id say he is a pretty stand up guy and I am glad that he is able to be so Pious in his belief in Christianity.

however you dont see anyone else trying to UN-convert those who do believe with such dogged and relentless determination.

I do not detest Trigem at all. Id say he is a pretty stand up guy and I am glad that he is able to be so Pious in his belief in Christianity.

however you dont see anyone else trying to UN-convert those who do believe with such dogged and relentless determination.

I'd say ya'll were being pretty dogmatic in your efforts to refute him. So who is the fanatic? The one who passionately post his thoughts or the ones who post four or five to ridicule and attempt to refute him? Just saying. I see very little difference is the dogmatic beliefs of either side.

I should add, if he does believe what he says he believes should he not try to give hope to those who have none?

Edited by Smith

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I had an atheist or agnostic knock on my door to try and convince me of his point of view.

Although the Unitarians did burn a question mark on the lawn one time.

- OS

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I had an atheist or agnostic knock on my door to try and convince me of his point of view.

Although the Unitarians did burn a question mark on the lawn one time.

- OS

Yeah those horrible people staying true to their convictions and trying to bring what they believe is a tremendous gift to those who may not have it. How dare they care about others.:) Just saying, there might be a perspective you don't see in all this.:)