1. 1. Who hijacks threads most often?

• Glock23forme
    • jackdm3
    • other-name him

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wanna fly this afternoon? I'm flying from Murfreesboro to Springfield to get a radio checked. PM me if interested :D

I saw you take off. Sometimes when I have time I'll go to the Sonic over there and get something to eat and take it to the airport. I sit off the south end of the fuel tanks that are under the shed in my truck and eat while watching the proceedings. Another V tail took off right after you. Was sort of active right about then. Was a good afternoon, eating coney, watching planes, and listening to Braves game on radio - til the Braves lost. :bowrofl:

Guest BEARMAN

Someone asked me once, had I ever shot golf...I told him...No, but I have found their eggs before.

Boiled 'em for nigh on 10 hours...and the damn things never did soften up enough to eat...bout broke a tooth, too. :puke:

I'm on the North side.

They finally collected enough money from me and said I could have the piece of paper if I would leave back in '07. Kind of miss the place. Always liked check rides with the Col. Oral exam was question on topic, story, question on topic, story. I like stories...........:puke:

Guest jackdm3
The personal lubricant.

Salt in yer sauce?

Reminds me of this dude in H.S. that worked at Kroger. He said they had an employee bathroom where they could keep their own stuff (toothbrush, deodorant, etc.). He worked with a guy that kept p. jelly and he played about as much as he worked. So my friend put sand in it and they'd try to be in the break room as often as possible until that fateful day that things were slow and everybody gathered. They heard something like, "Aww man!!! WTF?!?!?!?"

I saw you take off. Sometimes when I have time I'll go to the Sonic over there and get something to eat and take it to the airport. I sit off the south end of the fuel tanks that are under the shed in my truck and eat while watching the proceedings. Another V tail took off right after you. Was sort of active right about then. Was a good afternoon, eating coney, watching planes, and listening to Braves game on radio - til the Braves lost. :puke:

Yep That was me . . . Sorry you couldn't go. I went to McMinnville then to Springfield, then back.

Yep That was me . . . Sorry you couldn't go.

I didn't know you were going today. I just happened to be there when you took off and recognized the plane. I didn't see your post about going till a little while ago.

One of these days, I'll have to slip over there and play an old linemans joke and slip some chocks on your wheels after you've got in and closed the door.

That was fun, being a lineman. The best was tying the tail back down after everybody was in and doors were shut. The resultant full power application provided a welcome breeze on hot summer days................:puke:

I didn't know you were going today. I just happened to be there when you took off and recognized the plane. I didn't see your post about going till a little while ago.

One of these days, I'll have to slip over there and play an old linemans joke and slip some chocks on your wheels after you've got in and closed the door.

That was fun, being a lineman. The best was tying the tail back down after everybody was in and doors were shut. The resultant full power application provided a welcome breeze on hot summer days................:lol:

Now that's funny . . . I don't care who you are!:D

Guest Glock23ForMe

That was fun, being a lineman. The best was tying the tail back down after everybody was in and doors were shut. The resultant full power application provided a welcome breeze on hot summer days................:)

That is pretty funny...

The funniest part is that enough student pilots do that on their own. We call them, "Turns around a Tiedown"