Leaders Credit Union is Carry Friendly

Guest Agave

You have read my story of closing my account with Regions Bank due to their anti-carry policy. Today, I walked into a branch of the Leaders Credit Union in Jackson, Tennessee. I talked to the manager and told him that I left Regions and why. I asked if Leaders had any plans to post their properties. He told me that there would be no prohibition of guns in Leaders Credit Union buildings. He said that there is another branch manager that carries a Glock 17 each day and that he carries an LCP from time-to-time. He said that he asked the CEO if he could have his gun at work and the CEO said that anyone with a handgun permit is welcome to bring his gun into their facilities. It looks like I have found a reasonable place to keep my money.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

Good deal, and I would have to say not just reasonable but an EXCELLENT place to be.:D

Those are the folks that I am doing business with and spoke of in the other thread. I've been with them for a bit over 5 years now and they have treated me like nothing but GOLD.:D I am sure you will be pleased.

You folks that are not near here just need to look in the phone book for one. Credit Unions these days are mostly small and only have 1-5 branches but are local to their areas.

There is also Navy Federal that I believe is taking most anyone with any Military or LE service these days, they are larger but then do not have any branches close to me, they may have a branch near Ft.Campbell by now, as it seems when I spoke with them a few years ago that they mentioned one near there coming in the future.

Since they operate on the collective of all the members they will always treat folks better. Of course I am sure there are some who are run by the Anti brain matter folks.:lol: Just look around, I feel it worth your every minute.:slapfight: