Patriotic Special Editions

Guest RedFive

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedFive
Well it is not a new product, but if a gold plated Elvis Commemorative 1911 ain't patriotic, then dunno what is! :taunt:

I'd love to shoot a television with that one!

Guest Lester Weevils
I'd love to shoot a television with that one!

Hi RedFive

Thats funny! Wouldn't have thought of that, but yer right, it would be great fun to shoot a TV with that Elvis Commemorative 1911. I thought Elvis's preferred TV-shooting weapon was the S&W snubbie, but could be wrong. The 1911 would work even more gooder.

Guest Sgt. Joe

I have one of the Sigs and I do think it looks really cool. I will eventually fire it enough to be sure that it works and then put it up to be fired only on special occassions.

If I ever had the $$ and opportunity I wouldnt mind getting another to be kept unfired for future trades or sale. I do think with only 1776 of them being made that they will eventually go up in value but if all I have is one I intend to keep it. The last time I looked on Gun Broker there were about 20 there for sale but I dont think it will be long before they all disapear.

I also think the Bill of Rights on a gun is a really cool concept and that grips with the Gadsden theme should be available for every gun that the grips can be changed on.

Maybe in the future we will see more of them become available. I believe they would sell very well.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sgt. Joe

Found another one:)

Sigs P238 Liberty Bell Edition, Limited run of 2000 with 14K Gold Liberty bell and We the People on the slide.

Sig said they still had 232 of them at their place so there should very well be some still available. I've already called and told my store to order one even though I just laid away a BodyGuard and another 238 this weekend:rolleyes: This is such a sickness:p

Also if you did not know Sig is now making ALL their guns in the USA:tough: with the exception of the Mosquito and Master Shop series.....I did not know that.

Products & Services

This next link is another newer one by Sig in 238 that will not be a limited run but is still a very cool looking little shooter and "Kinda Sorta" patriotic, a Copperhead version

Products & Services

Sig said they still had 232 of them at their place so there should very well be some still available. I've already called and told my store to order one even though I just laid away a BodyGuard and another 238 this weekend:rolleyes: This is such a sickness:p

Guns N Leather had one in stock yesterday ..... Was contemplating it hard ... Think it was priced at $595 .... Went with a bitone, blackwood grips, nightsights, instead .....

Didn't realize it was 14k gold. SWEEEEET looking gun .... If it was in Stainless, I would have been ALL over it! Enjoy!

Guest Law of Thirds

I have a real hard time with the second link from the OP.

Being California approved is hardly a well spoken endorsement of the rights of citizens. Barret's refusal to service any LEO owned weapons from california (see California's .50 cal ban and T. Jefferson's quote on Tyranny) rings far truer.