Battle Comp

Guest SUNTZU

Guest SUNTZU

Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC - PLEASE WATCH THE FIVE-SECOND VIDEOSEE A CLOSE-UP OF THE BATTLECOMPCHECK OUT THE VIDEO GALLERY FOR MORE

The reviews are unanimous: The BattleComp is the finest TACTICAL compensator at any price.

The BattleComp offers muzzle control like some of the best brakes on the market, with none of their liabilities.

The BattleComp 1.0 is a true tactical compensator specifically designed for military and law enforcement operators who use the AR15 platform for CQB.

The BattleComp gives the tactical operator excellent control WITHOUT the excessive concussion and crushing blast produced by most compensators on the market -- with flash comparable to an A2 -- and all in an A2-sized package.

US SALES ONLY

"If the BattleComp doesn't make you smile the first time you run it, we will buy it back!"

• 100% American made
  • U.S. Patent Pending #63/343,941
  • U.S. Pseudomark #85043093
  • California Legal Compensator and Muzzle Brake
  • Precision CNC machined from stainless steel bar stock
  • Concave face protects exit hole from damage and enhances forward vent tuning
  • Available in TWO finishes: Mil DTL 13924D Class IV black oxide or matte stainless
  • Standard 1/2 x 28 RH threads
  • Same overall dimensions as an A2, but half an ounce lighter
  • Crush washer included with every BattleComp
  • BABC with 5/8 x 24 RH threads for 6.5-6.8-7.62 NATO AVAILABLE
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Lack of muzzle rise.

Night firing.

Mil-spec monkey review

Tell me what you think! I like the lack of muzzle rise.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

That looks pretty awesome, but good Lord that is expensive for a comp. I could see getting one if I used my rifle professionally (especially on a select fire gun) but I don't, so it is a little rich for my blood.

Still awesome though.

Guest SUNTZU
I need to move mine to a weapon other than my RFB as the concussion from the blow back is a bit much for me. If you want to try one out PM me or just ask Magiccarpet as he has shot mine. I have the 7.62 version!

Sweet, thanks for the first hand review. I'll be looking into it further.

I tried desert's and that thing has a rediculously concussive blast....its a neat piece...but dont drink the kool-aid too heavily ;-D

I probably wouldn't do it on a .308. I'm interested in the .223. Most .308 brakes will blow your dress up if they're working right. I won't shoot next to them at the range.

I tried desert's and that thing has a rediculously concussive blast....its a neat piece...but dont drink the kool-aid too heavily ;-D

The blast is so bad because it's on a bullpup rifle. On a 16" or better AR you won't have an issue. It will still be loud, but the gasses will pass in front of your face instead of your face bing caught in the line of dispersion. I have some PWS FSC556 compensators on several rifles. They all worked great and I love them both on .223 and .308 rifles. I put one on my MSAR STG556 bull pup, ran 30 rounds though it and took it off once my headache died down...lol

PWS does make a precision compensator for .308 that directs the gas pretty much 90 degrees instead of 30-45 degrees like the FSC30. That may be an option, but I don't think it will solve 100% of the problem on a bullpup.

The blast is so bad because it's on a bullpup rifle. On a 16" or better AR you won't have an issue. It will still be loud, but the gasses will pass in front of your face instead of your face bing caught in the line of dispersion. I have some PWS FSC556 compensators on several rifles. They all worked great and I love them both on .223 and .308 rifles. I put one on my MSAR STG556 bull pup, ran 30 rounds though it and took it off once my headache died down...lol

PWS does make a precision compensator for .308 that directs the gas pretty much 90 degrees instead of 30-45 degrees like the FSC30. That may be an option, but I don't think it will solve 100% of the problem on a bullpup.

I didn't even think about that maybe mike will sell it to me for my sx-ar when he gets tired of it ;-)