3 Distillery Tour Anyone?

Loon160T

Maybe this thread should be moved to Events and Gatherings and be made a sticky.

Keep us up dated on parking and I would be interested in wondering what time we might find our way back to to the Cars. I was looking at the map and it doesn't appear to far from Hero Gear. Thinking if there is enough time after the trip it might be fun to drive over to Hero Gear after wards, assuming they are still open.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vontar, you must be reading my mind. I'd already been thinking about adding a stop there as a bonus once we visited the distilleries. I was waiting until I got a chance to talk to Joe before posting.

Anyway, I talked to Joe last night and he seems aggreeable to staying open a little longer on that Saturday, if necessary, so we can stop by.

Edited by Loon160T
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the bump, Mechanic_X.

I've been debating whether or not to postpone the tour until spring since there are currently only 21 folks that have expressed interest in going.

I'm not looking to make money on this; just cover the actual costs, have a good time and see a couple of distilleries I haven't seen yet.

As it stands right now, the bus costs $650 so only having 21 folks attending will run $30.95 each (a full load of 48 brings this to $13.54 each).

I'm working on an extra bonus that would add about $6 to the overall cost.

So, I guess we're looking at approximately $20 per person for a full bus to $37 per person for the current head count.

For those that have expressed an interest in attending, thanks and please let me know if you are still planning to come.

For everyone else, if you're interested, let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks for stopping by.

Edited by Loon160T

The full-blown 3 Distillery Tour is postponed until late April or early May.

I've gotten some really great ideas from several folks so, hopefully, the spring version will be bigger and better.

Thanks for stopping by and keep your eyes open for the springtime announcement.