Night sights for G26 Mepro or Factory

Links2k

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I called Glock last week to inquire about night sights. Over the phone they told me you could get factory night sights installed for only $57 which seems like a great deal. I was planning on doing that but was going to wait because they said the turn around time was about 3 weeks.

Stopped by a local gun shop on friday and they had meprolights for 89+tax. this included installation. I went ahead and had them do it. Cost me right about $100. They aren't as bright as I had hoped but they will work.

If I had it to do over though, I would probably save a little money and just send them into Glock. On the plus side, these mepro's do have a 12 year warranty.

Guest FiddleDog

I'd probably go Glock night sights, just to keep it all Glock. Mepro does have a great reputation. If others were on the table, i'd probably do the XS Big dot, just for faster sight acquisition.

Guest Plainsman
I would get TruGlo TFO's. That's all I've ever put on the few Glocks I've owned. Great sights, run about $100

I've heard lots of good things about those. I'm gonna give those a try if I can find them at a local shop.

Guest The Highlander

I like the looks of those from Warren Tactical, may have to try a set. I've been leaning towards the Truglo TFO's to replace the ancient Glock night sights on my G17. However, I'm basically using the G17 just for competition nowadays, so it is wearing a Glock adjustable rear and a Truglo fiber-optic front. At least for me, night sights make terrible target sights.

The TFO's or Warren's would be great on my carry Glock however.

Guest VolGrad

Neither.

I prefer Ameriglo Night Sights. I have used Meps in the past and they are fine sights ... I just prefer the Ameriglo. I like the thinner front post and the wider rear notch. I also have taken smartly to plain black rear with NS only on the front. Ameriglo now offers a ProGlo front with orange paint around the tritium. They really stand out in daylight. At night they look like a regular NS. I have them on 2 of my 3 Glocks.