Day 1 Of a New Life

Guest Glock23ForMe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think id rather suffer form an ingrown toenail than wear crocs LOL

Yea, No crocs here either.

I get ingrown here and there. I had a doctor cut one out once. It hurt just has much having him fix it as me diging it out.

Pretty much now, I try to cut them careful to avolid it, but if I get it, I try to keep working them, soaking them daily until I get it out.

I think with all the talk about crocs is going to create a new thread shortly, products advertised for men that men should avolid.

Guest db99wj
Yea, No crocs here either.

I get ingrown here and there. I had a doctor cut one out once. It hurt just has much having him fix it as me diging it out.

Pretty much now, I try to cut them careful to avolid it, but if I get it, I try to keep working them, soaking them daily until I get it out.

I think with all the talk about crocs is going to create a new thread shortly, products advertised for men that men should avolid.

2nd thread in as many days that have gone awry! http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/44431-doctor-visit-wrong-brush.html#post580086

Guess you guys with fixed toes can wear these too

10444,xcitefun-toe-shoes-4.jpg

Guest db99wj
I didn't say i have good toes or feet, but the i just wear cheap tennis shoes/boots or barefoot.

I know, just saying that you folks with funky toes, this would be comparable to a mid-evil torture device!

2nd thread in as many days that have gone awry! http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/44431-doctor-visit-wrong-brush.html#post580086

Guess you guys with fixed toes can wear these too

10444,xcitefun-toe-shoes-4.jpg

I don't care who says different, those are the stupidest looking things since socks with toes and crocks. Men wearing crocks? I question your testosterone levels.

And I can't wear flip flops, never figured out how to keep from walking out of them.

Real men wear closed toe shoes.

I don't care who says different, those are the stupidest looking things since socks with toes and crocks. Men wearing crocks? I question your testosterone levels.

And I can't wear flip flops, never figured out how to keep from walking out of them.

Real men wear closed toe shoes.

:puke:

Hell, I go barefoot often enough that I don't need a podiatrist to tend to the callouses on my feet, I need a farrier. :-\

Oh, and a friend of mine had the worst ingrown toenail I've ever seen... it grew down into his toe, about a quarter inch, then one little spike or point of it grew out through the tip of his toe. :puke:

Damndest thing I've ever seen... and took him several trips to the doc to get it fixed.

J.

Guest db99wj
dude i want those toe shoes so bad. im almost tempted to drop the near 100 for them

My BIL has some, not those exactly, they cover the top of the foot, he loves them. They are suppose help you have a more natural posture and stance. You will feel it in your muscles.

My BIL has some, not those exactly, they cover the top of the foot, he loves them. They are suppose help you have a more natural posture and stance. You will feel it in your muscles.

Isn't that what your cagle exercises are for?

Guest Glock23ForMe

I would never wear something like that. I just like Crocs because they were a closed toed sandal that wouldn't reveal my ugly toes.

I have had them before, and if I am not careful with trimming I will get them again. Gotta go with the straight cut

I tend to get one on right big toe, IF I don't cut straight across AND put a small V notch in middle of nail.

The notch makes the nail pull away from the sides to heal the notch, as I understand it.

Some sources say this is a myth but it's always seemed to work for me as prevention.

improve-homemade-remedies-toenail-fungus-1.3-800X800.jpg

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
added pic