Election Day Thread

Guest oldsmobile98

Guest oldsmobile98

So, it's election day. I haven't voted yet, but I'm going to.

If you don't mind, please check in here when ya vote. Maybe somebody will see this and vote instead of forgetting.

If you voted early, please say so. I'd be interested to know what percentage of TGO folks voted early...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uofmeet

The wife and i early voted, it was quick and simple. And here in shelby county they broke a record for early voting.....sounds like the govt might have awoken the beast.

Guest db99wj
so for those that do not know where their polling place is, how do you find out on election day?

( just for general info, I early voted, Go Basil!)

Should be on voter card

Guest HvyMtl

What to do (in Davidson County) if you do not know where you vote? SIMPLE!

Go to this link:

Nashville.gov - Election Commission

And type in your home street address. Voila! You will be told which voting location is yours.

Additional information, including Sample Ballots can be found at this link:

Nashville.gov - Election Commission

Remember, it is YOUR DUTY to vote! :)

I already voted in the early election. (FYI: In Davidson County, your votes are counted before the day of election, and included at the completion of your Precinct's count. Absentee Votes are treated similarly.)

Edited by HvyMtl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.