Burnt Bacon!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just enter the url for the youtube page into the box that pops up when you click on the video.png icon.

I haven't had any problems.

Thanks, kb4ns, This must have changed w/the new software upgrade. Never had problems before.

If you were closer, I'd let you put a couple of magazines through my new 2 me CZ-75B.

14_6_19.gif

Guest jackdm3

Dude! That boy is much older than he looks. Like he's been taking accurate notes from his dad and uncles. With his first words, it sounded like a boy out of a 1940's movie.

You can burn bacon. Unfortunately the whole kitchen usually goes too.

<<<<<<

We thought is was going too. I am not sure what happened, but I was at the kitchen table doing some work that I brought home to do and looked over and saw the flames. She is still getting adjusted to cooking on an electric stove. Something on the bottom of the skillet caught on fire, we think. All I know was there wasn't enough bacon to go around. After my 4 year old ate her two pieces she said "Mommy, I want some more bacon", I looked at her and said "Sweetheart, we all do."

We thought is was going too. I am not sure what happened, but I was at the kitchen table doing some work that I brought home to do and looked over and saw the flames. She is still getting adjusted to cooking on an electric stove. Something on the bottom of the skillet caught on fire, we think. All I know was there wasn't enough bacon to go around. After my 4 year old ate her two pieces she said "Mommy, I want some more bacon", I looked at her and said "Sweetheart, we all do."

:bs::bowrofl::D

My wife always cooked an electric range and now this house is electric oven with gas stove top. She loves the gas burners. Says it's much easier to control the heat.

To be serious and no reflection on your wifes' cooking, make sure your smoke detectors are working.

My wife always cooked an electric range and now this house is electric oven with gas stove top. She loves the gas burners. Says it's much easier to control the heat.

To be serious and no reflection on your wifes' cooking, make sure your smoke detectors are working.

We have always had a gas stove and oven, and we loved it. When we would go to my mom's house and my wife would help cook on her electric stove she would always leave saying how much she liked the gas stove better cause she could control the heat better. Well now that we moved, the new house has an electric and we are still learning.

Good point about the smoke alarms. Yesterday the house filled up with smoke and not an alarm one was sounded. I will check that when I go home tonight. Thanks

• Moderators
We have always had a gas stove and oven, and we loved it. When we would go to my mom's house and my wife would help cook on her electric stove she would always leave saying how much she liked the gas stove better cause she could control the heat better. Well now that we moved, the new house has an electric and we are still learning.

Good point about the smoke alarms. Yesterday the house filled up with smoke and not an alarm one was sounded. I will check that when I go home tonight. Thanks

Screw that, I'd be piping in some gas lines to the kitchen. My wife and I have electric in our townhouse and hate it. Gas stove is on our list of must haves (like a front door and indoor toilets) when we buy.

After my 4 year old ate her two pieces she said "Mommy, I want some more bacon", I looked at her and said "Sweetheart, we all do."

Quite possibly the saddest thing I've read in a long time. Actually teared up a bit...