The Colony.

Guest Glock23ForMe

Guest Glock23ForMe

Is anyone else watching this?

I was just wondering...

Gives us another chance to armchair quarterback some people and their tactics on life and security, etc... :rolleyes:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glock23ForMe

I never watched the first season, I mean, I watched two or three shows, but I plan on watching this one through and through....

I wish they would have chopped the snake's head of and ate it, rather than just smashed it. They talk about rain being free water, a snake is free food.

I agree they should have used the snake for food. Currently, they have plenty of food so they may not be in that mindset since it was day 2 or 3. Also, that fight at the end was sad. May have been the worst fight I've seen. Good to see that this time the intruders can use some force.

Guest Glock23ForMe

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure I would use that big stick, and it wouldn't be waving it around saying, "Get back!". I'd smack someone in the face with it and say, "NOW WHO WANTS IT?!"

Guest TargetShooter84
I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure I would use that big stick, and it wouldn't be waving it around saying, "Get back!". I'd smack someone in the face with it and say, "NOW WHO WANTS IT?!"

x2

I'd beat the :rolleyes: outta of them til they bleed profusely or don't wake up.

Guest Glock23ForMe
x2

I'd beat the :rolleyes: outta of them til they bleed profusely or don't wake up.

For real.. I mean, if they're gonna steal your medical supplies, I'd damn well make sure they needed them when they got outside the complex.

I liked the line in the end...

"What do we do now? Make firearms??"

"It worked in the past." :blah::D

If only.

For real.. I mean, if they're gonna steal your medical supplies, I'd damn well make sure they needed them when they got outside the complex.

I liked the line in the end...

"What do we do now? Make firearms??"

"It worked in the past." :rolleyes::blah:

If only.

Agreed. I was watching it too.

Next layer of security, hide supplies, bury them in more then 1 location. If you get raided you can't lose them all.

Guest Glock23ForMe
Agreed. I was watching it too.

Next layer of security, hide supplies, bury them in more then 1 location. If you get raided you can't lose them all.

I didn't think about that at all.. Honestly, thinking of that. I'd bury ALL OF THEM except for what you need right then and there... And then just dig it up one can of tuna at a time.

Guest db99wj

I watched it, the producers do a good job to make it as realistic as possible. The fighting thing, real, but somewhat held back. I wonder how many pages that waiver is. "You agree not to sue.....50,000 legal words and jargin thrown in......us, when you get your ass beat down and we won't sue you either." All in all, interesting show. The snake thing was funny. A basic skill of determining poisonous and non poisonous is essential, don't have to know what kind but you need to have a good idea.