Pffft... garden gnomes are so old school...

Guest Verbal Kint

Guest Verbal Kint

WE ALL NEED GARDEN ZOMBIES!!! :eek::panic::)

ThinkGeek.Com Order Link

[ATTACH=CONFIG]282[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]283[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]284[/ATTACH]

Decorate Your Yard With The Creeping Dead

Nobody was quite sure what caused it. An alien pathogen riding the tail of Halley's Comet? Some government "rage" virus? Radiation from a downed satellite? Your guess is as good as ours, but one thing's for sure - the dead are rising, and they are hungry for your brains.

It's a post-zombie world, and if we want to live in it, we have to learn to live with them. Everybody walks around with large caliber weapons, swords, and cricket bats now, but every now and again you see the so-called "domesticated" zombies. These de-toothed and chained shamblers are useful for all sorts of tasks - from carrying your groceries to scaring off those nasty neighborhood kids.

Now, of course it's illegal to sell reanimated corpses, so we've had to rely on resin facsimiles to stand in for a frightening visage of death. Watching over your garden is a monstrous shambler, pale, vile and seemingly hungry! Of course, you know better! He's just a terrifying statue! From mid-torso up, he "rises" out of your freshly tilled and mulched begonias ready to devour the brains of the next interloper he comes across. Guaranteed to scare away any trespasser, without the headaches of accidentally releasing a real zombie. All those complications, bodies, and police forms - who needs the hassle?

Your fresh resin Garden Zombie comes packed in three pieces, and assembles in seconds!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
That's awesome. I don't know if it is $90 worth of awesome, but awesome none the less...

Yeah, that was my reaction... very cool... but holy hell price tag... lol. But that middle photo of it crawling out of the ground, in the bushes, is just way creepy. I would so rock that in my yard. :)

Would be worth the cost justification for Halloween... or a good excuse to pass off to the spousal units. lol

Guest Verbal Kint
Man, I'd love to sneak one into my mom's garden but $90 isn't worth it.

Actually that would justify the cost. lol. Just be sure to setup a cam to film the reaction. :)

Guest Halfpint

Oh yeah, Halloween would be a good justification for that . . . it helps that KC is a zombie/TEOTWAWKI movie junkie like me, though!

Really going to consider that for later this year . . . nah, not so much "consider" as "try to find enough loose change."

Guest KimberChick
Oh yeah, Halloween would be a good justification for that . . . it helps that KC is a zombie/TEOTWAWKI movie junkie like me, though!

Really going to consider that for later this year . . . nah, not so much "consider" as "try to find enough loose change."

Halloween?! I'd leave those in the bushes out front, year round. Keeps the D2D salesmen away. :)

Guest KimberChick
D2D Salesmen...Double Tap! Sorry, I'll stop now.

Rule #2 :eek:

I'd put one in my yard, but I don't think my neighbors would like it much.

Some of my neighbors would like it, the others would probably steal it.

Guest Jamie

If they'd make a "garden demon from hell" version of that, I could put one on each side of my front steps, and never have to shoo the Jehovah's Witnesses away, ever again. :P:eek:

J.