New toy today

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boogieman

Wheres mine?:D

I wouldnt know what to do with one of those "smartphones". I had a Blackberry back in the day but when all I did was make phone calls it made no sense to have it so I swapped it out. Maybe when school is done and I have some funds at my disposal I'll see about getting one of those things. Grats on the new toy though.

Guest mosinon

I'm a big apple guy but I like the android phones in general. Still, the captivate seems to suffer from the same problem as the iPhone:AT&T

I love when a product like Apple's iPod and iPhone, Phillips' dvd player, and Amana's RadarRange creates a whole new industry or changes the direction of one all together. Everyone scrambles to make something similar and WE the consumer are the winners. With this much competition...prices are competitive, quality is high, and amazing functionality is offered. Ain't life grand?

Congrats on the new toy, hope you like it.

Edited by BigK
I love when a product like Apple's iPod and iPhone, Phillips' dvd player, and Amana's RadarRange changes the creates a whole new industry or changes the direction of one all together. Everyone scrambles to make something similar and WE the consumer are the winners. With this much competition...prices are competitive, quality is high, and amazing functionality is offered. Ain't life grand?

Congrats on the new toy, hope you like it.

Yep.

And don't forget Glock...

I can't stand Apple. They built their company on being anti the evil Microsoft and their cornering and holding the market hostage and turns out THEY are worse than Microsoft. Not to mention the Mac snobs. I think Christopher Guest nailed the Mac snobbery with the couple in "Best of Show". I'll take just about any alternative to Mac. :D Probably why i don't like Glock either! :)

The iPhone 4 is the most awesome phone in the world, as long as you hold it right...

Totally loving my DroidX, though. Bigger screen, better voice recognition, better coverage.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Guest drv2fst

I am glad that the rest of the market is stepping up to challenge Apple. I love Apple products but they are far from perfect. They need good competition to keep them on their toes. Go Droid!

Guest db99wj

Bigger screen, bigger phone, better quality screen, more pixals, apps, camera's, flash, blah blah blah, they all go back and forth and promote this and that and their are pros and cons of each.

The biggest difference I can figure between the iPhone and the androids is the Open source thingy. So if you don't know what that means, or care what that means, or know what it means and still don't care, than they are all basically the same. For me, as long as my phone, apps, music, and GPS work, I'm good.

I love my iPhone. And if you got a problem, I'll pull it out, open igunlite and pop a virtual cap in yo arse from the XD9, AK, Thompson, FN Scar, MP5, ACR, Glock 18, UZI, M1 Garand and a few others! :) I love that app!

Oh and the biggest thing so far is samsung keis which allows for free tethering

Must be an AT&T thing. Androids have allowed for free tethering since at least 2007 when I got my first one. I'm with another provider and a newer android phone now and still have no problem doing it.

I have a Samsung Momemt, it's got to be the stupidist "Smart" phone I have ever seen, I miss my old bar phone.

Haha. I have a co-worker with a Moment. His exact words - "My smart phone has a learning disability..." :)

Guest db99wj
Lol I downloaded one that lets you use sniper rifles and you get a cross hair and when.you move it over something say a person and press fire it takes a pic along with the gunshot lol.

If you have a fancy newer car radio that as an Aux port, you can amplify the sounds....not that I would ever do that or anything. Remember in Police Academy, in the riot, where he does the machine gun sound effects....