My office HCP waiting posting

what is biting me is at the time I applied like the month before people where posting getting them in 4 weeks, then about the time I posted someone applied a day before me and got theirs in under 3 weeks. then someone applied like 2 days after me and was issued on 8/2 and they got it on 8/9. So I am trying to figure out the reason for the hold up on mine.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine took over 90 days. When I started approaching the 90 day mark, I got on the phone. Finally, after about three and half months, I got ahold of a lady at the state office. Her response was, "hang on, let me check." She gets back to the phone and said, "Here it is, it will be sent out today." I was like WTF, how long has it been sitting there? Oh well, I have it now. It is about time to renew, so that may be another adventure.

SOB

They just TDOS just mailed me a letter telling me they had in complete informaiton and send me in short another form to fill out and mail back. It is the SAME dam form I completed at the Driver license place.

What gives. I have the CC of what I turned it, it is complete.

WOOT

Found out why my app has been taking so FREAKING LONG and why I GOT This letter

They mailed this letter because they had not got my application from the driver license place.

Like a day after they mailed this letter my application showed up in Nashville, my background check has been completed and it seems I have been Issued a HCP on 8/26/2010 and it should be in the mail 7-14.

Seems my application was LOST someplace, but 2 weeks ago I know they where already doing my Background check.

and I should be able to disregard this letter, however because the the letter says I only have 30 days to sent it back or my application is voild, I am going to hold it until I get my HCP or if I dont' just in case I will mail it. I will cover my as5 just in case.

Guest SUNTZU
WOOT

Found out why my app has been taking so FREAKING LONG and why I GOT This letter

They mailed this letter because they had not got my application from the driver license place.

Like a day after they mailed this letter my application showed up in Nashville, my background check has been completed and it seems I have been Issued a HCP on 8/26/2010 and it should be in the mail 7-14.

Seems my application was LOST someplace, but 2 weeks ago I know they where already doing my Background check.

and I should be able to disregard this letter, however because the the letter says I only have 30 days to sent it back or my application is voild, I am going to hold it until I get my HCP or if I dont' just in case I will mail it. I will cover my as5 just in case.

They're going to wait til July 14th of next year to send you you're permit and you're happy?! :D Congratulations!

Guest SUNTZU
Dam, was so happy, I didn't proof read, wait you know me, I barely proof ready, 7-14 days.

I figured as much, just wanted you to read the letter again. :D

That wasn't in the letter, that was on the phone call.

I just about went over to Austins to check with Mike if he had someone he could call in Nashville. I would have if I had not got what I did.

Since they made it last Thursday, they will probably won't get it this week but one day soon at least.

well lets just wait and see, hopefully she was telling me facts and not just what sounded good to get me off the phone.

I am still trying to figure out how they didn't have my application last week

but 2 weeks ago they told me they where doing my background check. Seems they would have needed my application for that.

They sent out the letter asking me to complete an application and in the mean time found my application and did my background check and processed/completed me.

Seems like a strange system that can work fast when they want to. But right now, all will be forgiven as soon as the permit is in my hand.

Finally, I got it.

It is in my Hand. I am Legal now.

Took From July 21st to Sept 2nd to get it in my hand.

Including them sending me a letter on August 30th telling me they didn't have my application to which I called and they told me they processed me on the 8-26.

I am happy, it is in my hand now.

BTW, I want to get a dup. I know I have to apply at the DMV, but they don't make those on the spot at the DMV do they? Those have to be mailed to me as well right?

Mine took over 90 days. When I started approaching the 90 day mark, I got on the phone. Finally, after about three and half months, I got ahold of a lady at the state office. Her response was, "hang on, let me check." She gets back to the phone and said, "Here it is, it will be sent out today." I was like WTF, how long has it been sitting there? Oh well, I have it now. It is about time to renew, so that may be another adventure.

I waited about 90 days before calling. When I called, it was issued that day.

Guest RichieRich
Finally, I got it.

It is in my Hand. I am Legal now.

Took From July 21st to Sept 2nd to get it in my hand.

Including them sending me a letter on August 30th telling me they didn't have my application to which I called and they told me they processed me on the 8-26.

I am happy, it is in my hand now.

BTW, I want to get a dup. I know I have to apply at the DMV, but they don't make those on the spot at the DMV do they? Those have to be mailed to me as well right?

Congratulations. Stay safe indeed.