My office HCP waiting posting

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Hopefully won't take long vontar.

Mine came back in less than a month, my wifes was a little faster. Of course we're model citizens! :lol:

Good luck!

Well hell, i am a model citizen too. Hell, I think anyone that is willing to take a class, pay the state 115 dollars, give their finger print and ask the TBI and FBI to run a background check to exercise their rights must be a dam good model citizen.

It won't take long. Just seems like it! I'm so glad I got my HCP earlier this year. I've felt much better cc'ing around the Myrtle Beach area on vacation this week. A few questionable looking folks out during my evening walks.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GLOCKGUY
HCP Class July 17

DMV July 19th

Finger Printing July 21st.

Sit back and wait

Plan to update this thread when it gets here. :D

They didn't do your finger printing at the DMV?
They didn't do your finger printing at the DMV?

It is my understanding that they farmed out all of the fingerprinting to another company. They give you the paperwork at the DMV and you have to register and go to one of the locations for prints to be taken.

Yea i had to go to another place for fingerprinting. I went to 'Goin Postal', they did it digital.

Garufa, I know it used to take alot longer then now and I know they have something like 90 days to do it, but lately some people have been reporting getting done in at little as 17 days. So I am currently outside the current average.

Guest RichieRich
HCP Class July 17

DMV July 19th

Finger Printing July 21st.

I took my class the same day. Did DMV one day later than you and fingerprinting one day later than you. Permit was issued 8/2, and arrived in my mailbox 8/9.

Man, I feel I am getting the extra speical screening now, they are probably concerned by the lack of traffic tickets and other on me, they probably don't believe I am a real person.

I have had tickets, in other states but since TN is not in the Driver License Compact program, I guess they don't really know about them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver_License_Compact

Edited by vontar

Just wondering, I know it really hasn't been long enough to be over concerned, but since others that did put in after me reported theirs what created on Aug 2 and they got it by the 9th and I am still waiting. I wonder, think it could have anything to do with my birth Cert, being from another State? I am just trying to come up with a reason why mine is taking longer then the current average seems to be.

Guest RichieRich
Just wondering, I know it really hasn't been long enough to be over concerned, but since others that did put in after me reported theirs what created on Aug 2 and they got it by the 9th and I am still waiting. I wonder, think it could have anything to do with my birth Cert, being from another State? I am just trying to come up with a reason why mine is taking longer then the current average seems to be.

My birth certificate is out of state as well, and some states aren't familiar with what is a valid birth certificate from another jurisdiction, I used my passport. They must like the Feds since mine was issued in less than 2 weeks after my DOS ordeal.

Guest arsenal9mm

Hope you get it soon. Dont worry too much. My best friend and i went and did everything together at the same time... Class, DMV, Finger printing. Both of us are completely clean with out so much as a ticket on our records. He got his in three weeks. Mine took 83 days.

I too had an out of state birth certificate but got mine in less than 3 weeks. Hang in there, it will be there soon enough.

not making me feel better.

I have been good to this state and now they are making me wait longer. I want to be allowed to carry.