To UBR my AR IYHO

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion - do it!

Magpul makes great stuff. I've been thinking about replacing the MOE on my AR with the ACS. Magpul will rarely disappoint. The MOE rattles a bit and drives me insane, but it's (by far) the cheapest stock they offer and is probably still better than what came on your AR.

Guest Billetproof

Don't know what you have on your AR now but you can't go wrong with Magpul. I have a PRS on my 450 Bushy and love it!

Guest goomba

go for it. most of my AR is now dressed with Magpul stuff. the stock is the only thing I have left. I'll probably go with the MOE or CTR stock due to money concerns right now. but if you can afford it, go for it.

Depends on the configuation of your gun. I've got one on my 16" RECCE, as weight is obviously not my first concern with my big-ass optic and bipod. I will not, however, put one on my 7.5" Noveske or the 10.5" Hero-15 that Joe is building for me, because I want to keep my CQB guns as light as possible (CTR's on both). It's a really great stock though, so if you've just got the itch, go for it.

Thanks everyone. As per my research I see nothing bad about the UBR.

I have one on order along with the enhanced rubber butt-pad 0.70 ( not that I need it on an AR I just thought it looks better)

Ill post my thoughts when I add it to my AR.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Seraph

It's a really nice stock. The only real drawback would be the considerable weight of the UBR, but it looks like a good fit for the rifle in your posted photo. Be sure to post an "after" photo, along with your review.