Well, I go to Class tomorrow HCP

Dam today was a long day at work.

If any day go slow today was the horrible. Just could not wait to get out of that place.

Couple little things to take care of tonight then off to class in the morning.

At least is a short drive over to Austin's

Believe it or not, I feel right now I have no questions to ask about the class or anything about it. I have my next couple days planned.

Saturday, Class.

Monday, DMV in Clinton after work

Tuesday, Fingerprinting in Knoxville.

Wed, start the waiting game.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam today was a long day at work.

If any day go slow today was the horrible. Just could not wait to get out of that place.

Couple little things to take care of tonight then off to class in the morning.

At least is a short drive over to Austin's

Believe it or not, I feel right now I have no questions to ask about the class or anything about it. I have my next couple days planned.

Saturday, Class.

Monday, DMV in Clinton after work

Tuesday, Fingerprinting in Knoxville.

Wed, start the waiting game.

If you think today was long wait until tomorrow. It will be the longest 8 hours ever....

But good luck too!

If you think today was long wait until tomorrow. It will be the longest 8 hours ever....

But good luck too!

I gave up soda and coffee about 2 months ago, but for the class I brought 2, 5 hour energy drinks

Guest tnxdshooter

I thought he was supposed to be having a personal protection inside the home class today? I was planning on taking it but didnt have the cash at this time.

Guest grimel
I thought he was supposed to be having a personal protection inside the home class today? I was planning on taking it but didnt have the cash at this time.

I think that is next Sat.

Guest tnxdshooter

Even better news about the personal protection inside the home. Maybe Ill have the cash by then. Good job vontar. I knew you could do it. Hell if you couldnt pass that test you dont need to touch a fire arm. They gave all the answers for the test. I made a 100 on both the NRA portion and the TN state test. As far as shooting goes I shot well enough to qualify.

Guest Supergo

I have been waiting for 4 weeks for my HCP, meanwhile I saw a guy get his Caddy carjacked in the gas station down the street from my home!

Guest Miracle
I have been waiting for 4 weeks for my HCP, meanwhile I saw a guy get his Caddy carjacked in the gas station down the street from my home!

Did ya call the police or give a statement?